What's the most c00nish thing you did before you got your wake up call?

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2jfbytk.jpg

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:wrist:gif removed Edited for fakkitry

mefnirV.gif

I was talking to a cac and he goes you know if it wasn't for us and slavery you'd be living in a hut playing with your pet lion.........:lolbron::lolbron:
And I say....

:lolbron::lolbron: dang man you right, thanks for the rescue........

:mjcry: ancestors rolled over in their graves

Last edited:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Was talking to this dude and we start disagreeing on some silly shyt and he gets mad and says, "There's a field over there boy, go pick some cotton."

I instantly spazzed on dude but I always wish I would've punched him in his fukking face.....

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:mjcry:
Dammn.. I looked up 'disappointed man' on a gif site but my internet is slow today and didnt wait for it to load to see that dude in the gif was :wrist:

Removing. Its lowkey the gif site fault cuz if it was labeled 'dissapointed fakit' i wouldve known better

:scust:

Why did you use a fakkit for a gif?:gag:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I never was a c00n :whew: but I was always proud of being black.

I had my wake up call in Middle School when this Hispanic teacher shytted on random black students and other non Hispanic students that couldn't speak Spanish for shyt. When I found out that she targeted Caribbean Blacks, like Haitians, Jamaicans, and Bajans, I went full on :pacspit: to that bytch and called her a wannabe White supremacist.

The school board stepped in and I stood my ground that I am proud of having Jamaican parents and refuse to let some bigot boss me around. They were :whoa: when a quiet light skinned boy like me get Marcus Garvey on that bytch.

She left early that next school year and was forced to move outta state.
Pos Rep :salute:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I never c00ned. Never needed a wake up call. My parents both told me growing up nobody is better than you. Command respect for yourself. They would say never be "skinning and grinning" with white folks. That phrase still is funny as hell. :heh:

I saw c00ns growing up at work kissing white people's asses to get a raise or fit in. I never did it. All my promotions came from moving from job to job after a few years. Lost a few jobs because I didn't kiss ass. Was able to beat the shyt out of a manager though in my younger years. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Never checked a white m8 who said I was the whitest black guy he'd ever known.

Not that bad tbh, but it's enough.

how would you respond to that if you could do it over breh? ive heard this before when i was a teenager and i was always like hey now.. thats not true... i drink 40's and listen to gangster rap. I feel like that was the wrong answer