What's the most c00nish thing you did before you got your wake up call?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
It was a deep south church too. My grandmother was on the hospitality committee (aka big hat mob) and all that.

I came in late too. All eyes on me. The :usure: + :scust: combo was so powerful that half the choir stopped singing. :mjcry:

Preacher staring at me :dame:

I should've just turned around and went home. Sat in that heat for a full service :snoop:

meanwhile they probably all worship cesare borgia

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a deep south church too. My grandmother was on the hospitality committee (aka big hat mob) and all that.

I came in late too. All eyes on me. The :usure: + :scust: combo was so powerful that half the choir stopped singing. :mjcry:

Preacher staring at me :dame:

I should've just turned around and went home. Sat in that heat for a full service :snoop:
Did they end up making her feel welcomed? Or it was :usure::mjpls: the whole time?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I used to believe the whole "pick yourself up by your bootstraps" stuff. I thought black people who were in the hood and did ignorant things were not a product of their environment, but just stupid individuals who made bad decisions. I had a very uppity opinion on other blacks. This was when I was still in high school though. I never thought of whites as a saviour or anything, but I definitely think less of them now, and I now realize most non-black ppl don't care for us period. Shortly after going to college I became woke.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
how would you respond to that if you could do it over breh? ive heard this before when i was a teenager and i was always like hey now.. thats not true... i drink 40's and listen to gangster rap. I feel like that was the wrong answer

I'd probably just tell him that his idea of blackness is rooted in negative thoughts, and to recognize that I can be as I am without being 'white'. He was a very hood tbh; we're still cool, and he's no racist, but that event sticks out.

There really is no acting white

nikkas try, but there'as no doing it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard a White kid I was friends with make a "Run ******" joke about chainsaws in like 2nd grade.
I didn't laugh, but I also didn't punch him in the face like I should have.
I didn't really have any other moments, I got the Autobiography of Malcolm X, a book about this Black Chicago Police Commissioner, and the Encyclopedia of Black History all in 3rd grade.
And finally got cable and started watching the Boondocks that same year.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I used black jokes to finesse myself into white p*ssy.

She was laughing a bit too hard at one of my jokes about this homeless guy we passed downtown I was quiet the rest of the date. Went home, stared at the ceiling for a minute and told her it was over. She was crying so I told her the usual it's me, not you.

I regret it because she's a doctor now.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I was walking home and was 2 streets away from my house and the local neighborhood cop pulled me to the side asking me for my ID because I looked suspicious. I was young and stupid :mjcry: and didn't put up a fight because of the racial profiling.:damn:

Tried to laugh it off but my day was ruined and I still think about it until this day, if I could relive that day that cop would have got ETHERED. :wow:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
this is how I feel. I know first hand what it's like to be around some c00ns growing up. None of the older people in my family talked about starting my own business, it was always some kind of "you can get on at Ford blah blah blah" like always working under whites. I'm in my 30 now and just now thinking and planning about starting my own shyt. Like you can be lead down the wrong path easily especially being black in the U.S. And it's not like I was into banging or slangin, still ended up down a dead end.

your folks wanting you to work for Ford isn't a "work for whitey" thing. older black folks don't get caught up in the racial shyt like the younger blacks do because they know it's pointless. they just want to see you doing well and good for yourself, they could care less if it's your own business or working for "whitey" long as you eating and able to provide for yourself.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In College I'd rock a NIN Pretty Hate Machine T-shirt:yeshrug:

...but, it was All-Black:sas1:

And, I've always been AWAKE, albeit my Goth phase:ld:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I tried to get at this Jamaican broad that I had a crush on back in middle school even after when I heard her say that "Haitian men are weak." I thought "fukk it, she don't gotta know I'm a zoe." :snoop:

I was a desperate simp at the time though :mjcry: Is that still c00nish?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
your folks wanting you to work for Ford isn't a "work for whitey" thing. older black folks don't get caught up in the racial shyt like the younger blacks do because they know it's pointless. they just want to see you doing well and good for yourself, they could care less if it's your own business or working for "whitey" long as you eating andable to provide for yourself.
It most certainly is a "you can work under these white folks" thing. You either work for Ford or you are white. I want all black people to work for themselves or at least be able to work for other blacks to circulate our own money. Not every older black person was civil rights leader. People need to realize this. c00ns will justify being under whites and think its safe. I feel like every young black person needs to be starting their own business straight out of highschool.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
It most certainly is a "you can work under these white folks" thing.

well if thats how you see it then you going to be fukked for as long as you have that wild ass lame mentality. keep thinking its a white vs black thing and you'll be old as shyt with nothing accomplished or to show for your time here on earth.

grow up breh, if you don't take anything else from the coli today take the following "It is NOT always a color or race thing"

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
In high school, this latino guy on my wrestling team always used to say racist shyt to some of the black guys on the team in a "joking" kind of way. He tried it with me once, but I ice grilled him and then he copped pleas about him just joking and never tried it on me again. Generally, the nonblacks liked trying us since it was a mostly white prvt school, but i was bigger than average and an introvert so I was left alone by most. I never stood up for the younger and smaller black guys, because I thought it wasn't my problem. In hindsight, i should've checked the latino whenever he said that shyt to anybody.