What's the most c00nish thing you did before you got your wake up call?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Never did anything c00nish, growing up in the south will fix that real fast.

I was talking to a cac and he goes you know if it wasn't for us and slavery you'd be living in a hut playing with your pet lion.........:lolbron::lolbron:
And I say....

:lolbron::lolbron: dang man you right, thanks for the rescue........

:mjcry: ancestors rolled over in their graves

giphy.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I shut down during high school, and became an introvert so I never had a "c00n" moment. I got my wakeup call very early on, though.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I use to relax my hair and claim Dominican as a teen. I was lost. :mjcry:

:dwillhuh:

I never was a c00n :whew: but I was always proud of being black.

I had my wake up call in Middle School when this Hispanic teacher shytted on random black students and other non Hispanic students that couldn't speak Spanish for shyt. When I found out that she targeted Caribbean Blacks, like Haitians, Jamaicans, and Bajans, I went full on :pacspit: to that bytch and called her a wannabe White supremacist.

The school board stepped in and I stood my ground that I am proud of having Jamaican parents and refuse to let some bigot boss me around. They were :whoa: when a quiet light skinned boy like me get Marcus Garvey on that bytch.

She left early that next school year and was forced to move outta state.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Hold up let me make sure I got this right

You light skin and with your white girl you would make dark skin jokes and be cool with her talking about slavery?
Nah, Never was into white girls. I used to make fun of dark skin nikkas and never checked this Dominican girl who would make cotton picking jokes to me and all the other black kids

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:jbhmm: real talk,

is it truly "c00nish" to do some ignorant shyt but you didn't know any better (i.e. before your wake up call)?
I mean, how could you go right if all you know is left?
is that my fault? my parents? society? or all a learning experience?

I might've been a botched birth or something because I damn sure wasn't born perfect.

OP, maybe you superbreh or something :manny: