What's the most c00nish thing you did before you got your wake up call?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Got dropped off at my school when I was 5 by my cousin who is very dark. White kids looked at him like he was a fire breathing horned beast. I disliked and distrusted them since.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
growing up in Buffalo NY youre forced to learn about racism at a early age...its so intense here that even as kids we were having convos about race:dame: what kids should be talking race that early?

anyway in HS i did something that I look back on....we when on a sr class trip and was the mall and I was eating some KFC in a stereotypical manner too make everybody laugh....I shouldn't of done that in public like that....even tho it it was aimed to be in good fun...it was stupid

other than that Ive been pretty consistent .....but racism is in institutions hardcore....so I always try to avoid them if possible...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:jbhmm: real talk,

is it truly "c00nish" to do some ignorant shyt but you didn't know any better (i.e. before your wake up call)?
I mean, how could you go right if all you know is left?
is that my fault? my parents? society? or all a learning experience?

I might've been a botched birth or something because I damn sure wasn't born perfect.

OP, maybe you superbreh or something :manny:
this is how I feel. I know first hand what it's like to be around some c00ns growing up. None of the older people in my family talked about starting my own business, it was always some kind of "you can get on at Ford blah blah blah" like always working under whites. I'm in my 30 now and just now thinking and planning about starting my own shyt. Like you can be lead down the wrong path easily especially being black in the U.S. And it's not like I was into banging or slangin, still ended up down a dead end.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
- I made fun of classmates several times growing up for being darkskinned despite me being dark myself

- I once lied on the coli and said I was Ethiopian because the perception in my mind was that Ethiopians are the least black looking people in the diaspora

- Used to avoid/be rude to other black people when I was the only black person in a all white setting, this was like back in middle school

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just because I'm "proper" as hell(whatever that means) people would call me the "whitest black guy I know". They'd get checked real quick...most of the people out in Katy were either some Tom from boondocks ass dudes or some try hard fake gangsters and shyt. No in between. Closest would be that I got a lot of shyt as a young'n growing up for my name(West African first generation) and I would label myself as French. Most of that was from African booty scratcher jokes and shyt, but I embrace the hell out of my name.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

bth_red_alert.gif

WARNING

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

rjiedh.jpg

C.O.O.N ALERT

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

xyPMlly.gif

image.php

C.O.O.N ALERT

N0b_aF.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

funny-black-face-exits-o.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

zoSJPYE.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

wow-o.gif

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

WARNING

bth_yellow_alert.gif

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:Man what the fukk is wrong with you?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I was talking to a cac and he goes you know if it wasn't for us and slavery you'd be living in a hut playing with your pet lion.........:lolbron::lolbron:
And I say....

:lolbron::lolbron: dang man you right, thanks for the rescue........

:mjcry: ancestors rolled over in their graves
On second thought bruh you shouldve kept that one to yourself

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So everybody did the :ohhh::dwillhuh::comeon:
It was a deep south church too. My grandmother was on the hospitality committee (aka big hat mob) and all that.

I came in late too. All eyes on me. The :usure: + :scust: combo was so powerful that half the choir stopped singing. :mjcry:

Preacher staring at me :dame:

I should've just turned around and went home. Sat in that heat for a full service :snoop: