What's the most c00nish thing you did before you got your wake up call?

Tapp

All Star
Daps
Also where the fck yall confessions :comeon: all this sht I be hearing yall say on here and suddenly the c00ning is nowhere to be found :to:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna write an essay about how white people were the true victims of slavery
My history teacher gave me the :whoa:

I used to take pride in being considered an "Oreo" and the fact that I "wasn't like other blacks because I talked white." And I loved it when people would ask if I was mixed :snoop:

I had to work through a lot of internalized racism, and prejudice I had about my own people. Back then I think I did think that being culturally "white" or "other" was better than being "just black".
full

Ok.....im done with this thread....I have a VERY low tolerance for c00nery and this pissing me the fukk off

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Ok.....im done with this thread....I have a VERY low tolerance for c00nery and this pissing me the fukk off

I'm not gonna neg anyone here cause the thread tittle says "before you got your wake up call" and I suppose everyone here telling these stories is now somewhat conscious and not a c00n anymore.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
@MrFettuccinePockets
@42 Monks
@thatdude954
@O Fenômeno
@MaxBundles
@falcozer

Don't get it twisted though I was never a stonecold true to the game c00n. I just had this big c00n moment that I could never forget.
This is the worst thing I've ever done to myself and my community:mjcry:

shyt was eating at your soul so much you had to make a thread to get it off your chest:mjlol:.

Dont let these white folks talk slick to you ever bruh.

And stop saying c00n. Real nikkas dont speak like that.

Other then that its all good :handshake:.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Go against those who were already woke.

After I woke up I apologized to them for being a c00n back then.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
At 15, I kept making anti-black jokes when hanging around my non-black friends at the time.

When most were busy laughing from me saying "What do you call a religious black man? Holy shyt.", an Arab acquittance asked me "Why are you making fun of yourself?".

I told him to keep quiet, but it took me like a year to realize that he's completely right. :francis:

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
full

Breh... :whoa:
We live in a nation built on white supremacy, that indoctrinates people, from birth with wall to wall "White Is Right" propaganda, and the belief that everything we are is savage, ugly, ignorant, and inferior. It's easy to understand how people (especially those who grow up in predominately white areas) can fall into that trap. Yes, it c00ning and its wrong, and it should piss you off, but these feelings don't just come out of the sky. For a lot of people it takes time for them to wake up, and to realize they've been sold a lie. Like that James Baldwin quote:

“It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed, before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here.”

Admitting that a lot of our people struggle with this, and having empathy is the first step in healing.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I use to think white women were generally nicer than black women but nope that whole understanding caring attitude that the media portray white women as is a lie

I got into a argument with one over a contract and I saw the light . I understood then why white men are crazy

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
I was talking to a cac and he goes you know if it wasn't for us and slavery you'd be living in a hut playing with your pet lion.........:lolbron::lolbron:
And I say....

:lolbron::lolbron: dang man you right, thanks for the rescue........

:mjcry: ancestors rolled over in their graves

The Black Delegation would like to trade TheColi user ToneDaGawd for Justin "Biebervelli Onna Bad Ass bytch" Bieber.

Last edited:

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
But na I used to be hella self racist, openly. As you can imagine, I attracted a certain type of white people. :scust: @ myself.

Fun fact: tell a white person you don't care about race/hate black people and you'll see their true colors. All the jokes and anger they pent up over the years start flying :wow:

Daps
I was cool with everyone, but I was never no c00n ...the older I get, I've come to understand how it boxes you in socially, and economically. Now I draw the line in the sand off rip, been burned too many times to feel otherwise. Hope is for the foolish. Cacs are innately evil and strategists without morals, NONE of them are to be trusted.