What's the most c00nish thing you did before you got your wake up call?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
keep thinking its a white vs black thing

grow up breh, if you don't take anything else from the coli today take the following "It is NOT always a color or race thing"
I'm guessing you haven't dealt with too many whites in adulthood. I'm not even trying to attack. But they will smile right in you face, play the long game, and ether your black ass down the line. Not all are white supremacists, but I know now that Im slightly older how to spot their crap from the jump. I hope shyt don't come crashing down around you having that "it ain't all about race" mentality.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing you haven't dealt with too many whites in adulthood. I'm not even trying to attack. But they will smile right in you face, play the long game, and ether your black ass down the line. Not all are white supremacists, but I know now that Im slightly older how to spot their crap from the jump. I hope shyt don't come crashing down around you having that "it ain't all about race" mentality.

he's white.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

You'd be absolutely incorrect in your guess. And you are right, there is shady whites just like their are shady blacks, asians, latinos, etc. no one race holds the blueprint on being shady. I've been snaked by a few races, white and my own included. do i write off my own race entirely? no, so why would I another?

I've learned early in life to judge the person never the appearance. you can't assume off gp that an individual who doesn't agree with the color shyt you're speaking on is automatically an individual who "haven't dealth with too many whites in adulthood"

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking to a cac and he goes you know if it wasn't for us and slavery you'd be living in a hut playing with your pet lion.........:lolbron::lolbron:
And I say....

:lolbron::lolbron: dang man you right, thanks for the rescue........

:mjcry: ancestors rolled over in their graves
This shyt is pretty disgusting...like, you should feel like you ain't shyt unless you checked him about it sometime after it happened.

Soon

Banned
Daps
You'd be absolutely incorrect in your guess. And you are right, there is shady whites just like their are shady blacks, asians, latinos, etc. no one race holds the blueprint on being shady. I've been snaked by a few races, white and my own included. do i write off my own race entirely? no, so why would I another?

I've learned early in life to judge the person never the appearance. you can't assume off gp that an individual who doesn't agree with the color shyt you're speaking on is automatically an individual who "haven't dealth with too many whites in adulthood"

Trust me, I would have this care free nonchalant attitude if I was on top.

But anyone shady, white, black, Asian can be a major set back to us black folks. Ask Trayvon Martin.

Not all whites are shady, but it was 5 white women who rode against that one Latin woman to acquit George Zimmerman.

So saying " no one race holds the blueprint on being shady" is a moot point unless we can bring Tamir Rice back to life.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I've never been a c00n that African blood run strong in my veins :blessed:
I'm still waiting for the day a cac try me it'll be his/her last time :demonic:

Soon

Banned
Daps
In college I used to try to befriend the dark skinned immigrants, the Middle Easterners used to brush me off. At the time I thought it was because they were not outgoing and were just reserved. :facepalm: They was probably wondering why I couldn't take a hint.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Ive had some c00nish moments, mainly cause i was dependant on white people to live when i was a teenager, so you can only imagine all the dumb shyt i had to tolerate being the token black with all white doods. I made up for it though by choke slamming one of said white kids at a party we were at for saying slavery jokes, then taking all of the beer in the household and using it to play beer pong at some other bytches house.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking to a cac and he goes you know if it wasn't for us and slavery you'd be living in a hut playing with your pet lion.........:lolbron::lolbron:
And I say....

:lolbron::lolbron: dang man you right, thanks for the rescue........

:mjcry: ancestors rolled over in their graves

:beli: