What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No one is stopping you from getting a paternity test if you force a legal situation. It's not a human rights issue. I'm dismissive because this is not a normal occurrence that men should be concerned about. And IF you are concerned? By all means there are legal options at your disposal.

My problem is the obsession of this usually boils down to incels and other weird dudes who have no interaction with women, aren't fukking anyone, and aren't dads. It's just another reason for them to justify not getting p*ssy, not having kids, etc. How many "work wife" threads are there on the Coli this month, full of dudes obsessing over trivial shyt and turn it into some major issue that justifies why they don't date professional women or aren't dating period. Sense a pattern? This shyt is brain rot.

Yeah I don't consume any of that material, so I really wouldn't know. I don't consume feminism and the wench posts either.

But it sounds like some dudes are just saying that things should be more fair. I think Dave Chappelle jokingly said men shouldn't have to pay child support if they didn't want the kid.

Should we all hold each other to a higher standard?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don't consume any of that material, so I really wouldn't know. I don't consume feminism and the wench posts either.

But it sounds like some dudes are just saying that things should be more fair. I think Dave Chappelle jokingly said men shouldn't have to pay child support if they didn't want the kid.

Should we all hold each other to a higher standard?

Yes! Including the people we nut in raw. You shouldn't be nutting in anyone unless you're married to her, plan on marrying her, or know for a fact that she's on BC+doesn't want a kid. Given how tricky that last one is, I wouldn't advise going that route lol. In short it requires impulse control and good judgement, two things a lot of people struggle with.

Chappelle is dumb on this. If you don't want a kid...don't nut in women raw. If you get a woman pregnant that's your responsibility and problem. Easily avoidable. I'm speaking on it from a man's perspective since I'm a dude but I feel similarly about women. If you're a woman, why the fukk would you let a random dude nut in you? Surely the risks are too high, especially now with so many states banning or restricting abortion.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I think no one is forcing you to sign the paternity papers at birth. If you wre not sure the child is yours get a paternity test on your own. Why should the government save you from cuckoldry because you're too scared of offending your woman by asking for the test?

I guess that would be the argument :ld:
There is a gang of tests performed on the baby at birth to include blood being drawn.......it's only logical that procedure also be done as well

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Just want to say I agree with having mandatory testing but as far as the argument for people not involved: cost probably. Taxpayers foot the bill on those.
It's inexpensive and routine. Tax payers don't pay for birth labor costs. That is covered by insurance

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:pacspit: i know they done f*cked me out of a lot of money and i'll be getting one done for that kid that is not mine in Pittsburgh PA

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
It's inexpensive and routine. Tax payers don't pay for birth labor costs. That is covered by insurance
what’s the answer to the original question posed in your opinion then?

Besides some moral argument, the only conclusion to me is cost, inexpensive in your estimate or not.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I thought a test could be done while pregnant

7 weeks

Science Behind Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing​

The test can be performed as early as the 7th week of pregnancy, meaning you can choose to confirm who the father is nearly immediately after your pregnancy is confirmed. Unlike outdated methods for determining paternity like amniocentesis or a CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling) test that can cause a miscarriage, a prenatal DNA is completely non-invasive and safe for both mother and fetus.

I do find this funny that the language is geared to expectant mothers

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
what’s the answer to the original question posed in your opinion then?

Besides some moral argument, the only conclusion to me is cost, inexpensive in your estimate or not.
I think it's about money as someone else posted. There are entire cottage industries being sustained around these paternity games that get played. You see it said on here all the time about wanting to keep unstable women, turn around and be hesitant to question what you know to be a red flag because of said unstableness.........a good woman with nothing to hide will see it as an insecurity and more than likely agree just to it just so you can have piece of mind.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I think it's about money as someone else posted. There are entire cottage industries being sustained around these paternity games that get played. You see it said on here all the time about wanting to keep unstable women, turn around and be hesitant to question what you know to be a red flag because of said unstableness.........a good woman with nothing to hide will see it as an insecurity and more than likely agree just to it just so you can have piece of mind.
:dahell: that’s what I meant by cost. Not the actual fukking test cost, the logistical cost per patient on an annual budget. :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Incoming psycho babble.

If you’ve committed to dating any woman worth a damn, dont give me the robotic ‘what, just tell her you want a dna test’ like that just happens on an island. It DOES mean something. It IS a sign of doubt.

Doesnt mean you can’t do it, but yall nggas are weirdos trying to act like it’s just a walk in the park. You dealing with a woman at her most vulnerable emotional state the most important moment in either of your lives and you think you just gon causally mention a dna test.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incoming psycho babble.

If you’ve committed to dating any woman worth a damn, dont give me the robotic ‘what, just tell her you want a dna test’ like that just happens on an island. It DOES mean something. It IS a sign of doubt.

Doesnt mean you can’t do it, but yall nggas are weirdos trying to act like it’s just a walk in the park. You dealing with a woman at her most vulnerable emotional state the most important moment in either of your lives and you think you just gon causally mention a dna test.
Like other posters said, you can literally swab the inside of the child cheek and send it for testing without her knowing.