What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Like other posters said, you can literally swab the inside of the child cheek and send it for testing without her knowing.
At that point you've already elected to not sign the birth certificate, which raises the same issue, or you signed it and are swabbing the baby after the fact, which puts you on the hook.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
God damn. That shyt hurt to watch.

Yea. I just don’t get it because I was raised with a certain level of shame and common sense (and decency). Like, wtf happens when your family discovers this secret? You gonna show your face like it’s all good?! Lmao You think his side of the family ain’t coming for you?

I just don’t get it.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
P-Testing?

If this is a Long Term GF - that's one thing.

If it's a Fresh and Fit scenario - that's something else

This is why y'all need to be in your Soft Guy Era.

Stop banging broke hoes.

If she can't keep you in the finest of Hellcats and Wagyu Rib Eye Steaks, what is you doing?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At that point you've already elected to not sign the birth certificate, which raises the same issue, or you signed it and are swabbing the baby after the fact, which puts you on the hook.
If you sign and then test, might depend on where you live but you typically have something like 2 years to revoke it after you signed it.

EDIT: Always check the laws where you live.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Incoming psycho babble.

If you’ve committed to dating any woman worth a damn, dont give me the robotic ‘what, just tell her you want a dna test’ like that just happens on an island. It DOES mean something. It IS a sign of doubt.

Doesnt mean you can’t do it, but yall nggas are weirdos trying to act like it’s just a walk in the park. You dealing with a woman at her most vulnerable emotional state the most important moment in either of your lives and you think you just gon causally mention a dna test.
It’s def a difficult conversation, but I think it’s less so nowadays.

The thing is, it’s an insult to your WIFE, but if we’re talking about the babymomma you didn’t respect enough to give your name before pregnancy, things are still informal and y’all technically aren’t legally and spiritually bound. Might as well get the test done. It will probably work in her favor anyway as proof in case y’all split up

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What about a law that says Prenatal Paternity Testing + Prenatal Child Support?

Y'all cool with that?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Hoes will fight this tooth and nail since they want/need for someone to pay for their mistakes of being harlots :manny:
These "hoes" just had abortion taken away from them
They are no threat
The obstacle is goofy ass men especially those in power

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Like other posters said, you can literally swab the inside of the child cheek and send it for testing without her knowing.

That’s dope…so that’s not who I’m talking to.

I’m talking to the dudes who are incredulous that a woman they’ve committed to and vice versa would have the audacity to feel a way….especially at that time when she’s hormonal and/or post partem :mjtf:

Yea man a lot of times chicks are the problem. But sometimes they right w/ what they be sayin: it is some psychotic incapable of emotion nggas out here.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s def a difficult conversation, but I think it’s less so nowadays.

The thing is, it’s an insult to your WIFE, but if we’re talking about the babymomma you didn’t respect enough to give your name before pregnancy, things are still informal and y’all technically aren’t legally and spiritually bound. Might as well get the test done. It will probably work in her favor anyway as proof in case y’all split up

Marriage is one category, random accidental kid with a fling is another, but there’s a huge separate segment of live-in partners, exclusive relationships, etc.

Also I’ve been posting here long enough to know that oh best believe these nggas are advocating asking for paternity tests of wives too

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes! Including the people we nut in raw. You shouldn't be nutting in anyone unless you're married to her, plan on marrying her, or know for a fact that she's on BC+doesn't want a kid. Given how tricky that last one is, I wouldn't advise going that route lol. In short it requires impulse control and good judgement, two things a lot of people struggle with.

Chappelle is dumb on this. If you don't want a kid...don't nut in women raw. If you get a woman pregnant that's your responsibility and problem. Easily avoidable. I'm speaking on it from a man's perspective since I'm a dude but I feel similarly about women. If you're a woman, why the fukk would you let a random dude nut in you? Surely the risks are too high, especially now with so many states banning or restricting abortion.
I guess people don’t lie or cheat 😆

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
7 weeks

I do find this funny that the language is geared to expectant mothers
Paternity in general is pretty new less than 40 yrs

Spence

Superstar
Daps
These "hoes" just had abortion taken away from them
They are no threat
The obstacle is goofy ass men especially those in power
We are talking about 2 different things.
Your talking about women that want to have a choice over their bodies regardless of if the sex was consensual or there was a “whoops”
I’m talking about hoes in these streets not knowing who the father of the child is but wanting a man to “pick up the tab” to pay for their poor decisions all because she collected nuts like Pokémon cards.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
We are talking about 2 different things.
Your talking about women that want to have a choice over their bodies regardless of if the sex was consensual or there was a “whoops”
I’m talking about hoes in these streets not knowing who the father of the child is but wanting a man to “pick up the tab” to pay for their poor decisions all because she collected nuts like Pokémon cards.
Personally, I lean in favor of abortions and women controlling their own bodies
but my point was if men want to make paternity test mandatory, how women from all walks of life feel is of no regard.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
On the front end - prenup, paternal testing - it's all about "trust", how could you possibly ask such a thing, waaaaaaahhhhh babble...yet as soon as things go sideways on the back end, it's all about business decisions and lifestyle maintenance for the sake of the child(ren).

Keep playing by rules for manhood designed by enemies.:mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol: