What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Personally, I lean in favor of abortions and women controlling their own bodies
but my point was if men want to make paternity test mandatory, how women from all walks of life feel is of no regard.
We agree, government shouldn’t be able to tell women what they can and can’t do with their own bodies.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Jermaine Benning Jr :mjcry:

Bruh I'd think about the world differently if I was Jermaine Benning

My whole world would change

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
"Wow, you made it, my wife. Our son is here. Thank you making me happiest man in the world and carrying our baby for 9 months:to:

Now finish bleeding and eat a yogurt or something, I'm gonna go next door and test to make sure this kid is mine😌"

Pixar presents :whoo:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: that’s what I meant by cost. Not the actual fukking test cost, the logistical cost per patient on an annual budget. :mjlol:
Money as in family court/child support. There is very little additional cost when the work is already done with prev med blood draws at birth. Paying outta pocket today is cheaper than a 300 test and lab work included. If there is no other parent to extract money from if paternity is contested is the money concern I was speaking on. Healthcare costs on this particular procedure is negligible and any organization saying different is absolutely lying

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Like other posters said, you can literally swab the inside of the child cheek and send it for testing without her knowing.
Her radar gone start dinging if yall leave that hospital and you ain't signed that paperwork.......because they hit you with not long after they get her settled with the baby whether she is coherent or not.......I guess you could sign it wile e coyote when she not looking.....:lolbron:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her radar gone start dinging if yall leave that hospital and you ain't signed that paperwork.......because they hit you with not long after they get her settled with the baby whether she is coherent or not.......I guess you could sign it wile e coyote when she not looking.....:lolbron:
I think you can sign it, do the test in the following weeks, and if you're not the father, revoke it. You have an amount of time after you signed to revoke it. Check the laws where you live.

Edit: I'm reading it can get complicated to cancel it so you probably shouldn't sign it if you're not sure.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The argument is valid. It's insignificant and reeks of incel behavior.

I'm a parent. You had 40 weeks to come to term with your situation if you were unwed. That including living arrangements, contesting paternity, working out support etc.

If you don't believe the child is yours then you don't have to do anything. The courts will help you on that.

Fact is, if you're with a woman whose pregnant and don't believe the child is yours...you got bigger issues that won't be solved by a paternity test.

You sound like you have some insecurities you need to work on.

It's not the governments job to manage your relationship.

:francis:

I don't want to see the crocodile tears when the government arrests or fines you for not showing up for your government mandated paternity and gender reveal tests because you couldn't get off work.:mjlol:
Are you a man?

Weird for you to be against your own interests like this.

If paternity fraud were something that affected women they wouldn't stand for it

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Same gender that wants you to wait on them hand and foot for "peace of mind" get very defensive / offended when you ask for some in return
It's okay for them to keep money aside in case the man abuses them. That's fair. I got no problem.

But I can't protect my interests either? I have no way of knowing if it's mine

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If that happened to me I’d be guest starring on Forensic Files the next week

And if you tell a real judge you plan on staying in the child’s life he’ll use that against you for paternity
Happened to a old roommate of mine

The chick he had been seeing for 10 years and had a kid with. One day they were arguing and he said some slick shyt that had her stuck. As a Trump card because she lost the argument she blurted out that’s why my daughter is not yours

He was :mjlol: The lil girl looked and acted JUST like him. They looked like twins. He decided to call her bluff and get a home paternity test. Turns out the kid was not his. Breh was destroyed :wow:

He goes to court to get child support taken away. The judge asked her if she knew who the real dad was. She said no. It’s been 10 years.

Judge then asked my roomie if he still planned on being in the child’s life. He honestly answered yes. He did love the girl. He just did not want the child support looming over him threatening to take him to jail if he did not pay.

The judge said well in the best interest of the child continue to pay until she is 18 and bammed the gavel on his ass

When he came home from court I was getting the apartment ready for a party we were throwing for him. A no child support party. He came in the crib looking like he got hit by a truck :sadcam: He said when the judge dropped that gavel on his head his baby momma looked him dead in the face in court and laughed :umad:

She did not give a fukk. She wanted to win the argument and she did in the end

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because simp ass politicians ane trifling bytches wanna scam the system by putting your ass on child support to support b*stard kid that aint yours paternity fraud is a crime that's rarely enforced. Because its easier putting your gullible ass on child support than holding the woman accountable :sas2: whole system meant to fukk over men not women nor make it equitable...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yes! Including the people we nut in raw. You shouldn't be nutting in anyone unless you're married to her, plan on marrying her, or know for a fact that she's on BC+doesn't want a kid. Given how tricky that last one is, I wouldn't advise going that route lol. In short it requires impulse control and good judgement, two things a lot of people struggle with.

Chappelle is dumb on this. If you don't want a kid...don't nut in women raw. If you get a woman pregnant that's your responsibility and problem. Easily avoidable. I'm speaking on it from a man's perspective since I'm a dude but I feel similarly about women. If you're a woman, why the fukk would you let a random dude nut in you? Surely the risks are too high, especially now with so many states banning or restricting abortion.
This post seems to be taking the idea for granted that cheating isn't a possibility in a married couple.

Its not as simple as "if you're married and have unprotected sex with your spouse then that kid is yours" depending on the state you live in, the law treats the mother's husband as the child's father by default.

People talk about legal options as if that doesn't involve spending money and time. If genetic testing is done on both parents at time of hospitalization, this issue is resolved. If you're in a state where by default you are the father even if the results show otherwise, then written in the law should be a clause that if you are both not the biological father AND you file for divorce, you have no obligation to that child and it is the state and mother's responsibility to seek parental support from the biological father. Until the father is located, the child is supported by a monthly payment.

Because paternity fraud is rare, it's a minor expense for the state to fund these fatherless children until the biological father is located and compelled to pay.

The consequences for stepping out on your partner, and the consequences of smashing raw and dipping will have some effect on people's behavior.