What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There is none.

The same with checking your soon to be wife's phone 1 day before the wedding.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I think the first question is who pays for the test. The only incentive is for the family so insurance companies won’t. Parents wont. The government won’t. And hospitals aren’t eating hundreds of dollars per birth. If a man wants to know he can do this freely so there isn’t really a need for a mandate. The government won’t get involved because there’s no proof this is a societal issue that’s causing widespread harm. The only real resolution is passing some type of law allowing suit against the mother for paternity fraud.

This country is also still very conservative and it’s an offensive topic for the majority of people. The majority of men trust their wives and it’s also offensive to them.

This came across my page today and was interesting to see how red pill people aren’t taken seriously among the conservative crowd, even though they spout “traditional” values. Most men aren’t going to support calling their wives whores and don’t care about the plight of single men having kids in unstable situations.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Having doubts when it's your girlfriend, is bad enough. But if it's your wife, that can really be devastating.

If they already have children together, then alot of husbands probably don't wanna know if the new baby isn't theirs. Because if they finds out it's not, then divorce their wife, the child support for their other child, or children, would probably sink them.

No wonder you don't hear horns blowing anymore, with a bride and groom riding in the back of a pickup, with a sing reading, "Just Married!".

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nobody wants to deal with the arguments from their woman….can you imagine the reaction if you told your gf/wife you want a paternity test? Even if the kid is yours they’re gonna resent you for not trusting them on that level. Not saying it’s right, but they say pick your battles wisely and that is never going to be an easy battle.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Now you see, things like this are the reason why some men in that situation, would go out and buy gloves that don’t fit. :francis:
He was HEATED. He said when she pointed at him and started laughing the bailiff who was a breh peeped it and gave him a slight no nod. The bailiff noticed my roommate had involuntarily balled up his fists.

After this he cut her and the little girl off completely. The chick was fukking MAD. For some reason in her mind he was still the natural father. Before he was paying his child support. He was also doing the other stuff. Getting the girl every weekend. Taking her on vacations. Buying her all kind of shyt. He was DAD. If her mom needed anything she got it too. From petty change to paying rent to fixing her car. Etc.

After the judge said he had to continue to pay it hurt him but he cut off all ties and just sent in his child support. His ex had the nerve to shame him and try to paint him as a deadbeat despite the fact that he pays his child support and ITS NOT HIS KID.

Whenever somebody would say it’s not his she would say well according to the state of Florida it’s his kid :stopitslime:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The brother would have took it better if they had the test before the baby was born. That's the best answer to the OP's question...no more beating around the bush. If the brother in the video was having doubt, why did he wait til the last minute, when he could have had the test done as early as 9 weeks into the pregancy, with the latest technology. I thought I made this clear.