What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I think you can have the girl tested while she's pregnant. I asked some White butthole in healthcare about this over the phone back in 2003 or 2004. He was so sarcastic, I never got a straight answer, although it sounded like he was tryna say no. I just didn't wanna wound up like the brother in the video. You'd think any normal human being would understand that.

Although there was no way I wanted this girl having my baby, if I would have stuck with her all the way up to delivery, then found out it wasn't mine, it would have devastated me because half of me would have gotten use to thinking the child was mine, after growing closer to the girl. Plus I would have felt like one big fool.

Then on the other hand, if the early test would have confirmed I was the father, then I would have blacked out.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Doesn't matter, they're still involved. Plus there's also the signing of the birth certificate which is a legal requirement.
you don't have to sign the birth certificate :ufdup:
with paternity tests, you are asking for a government mandate
the government isn't involved till you ask them in the case of child support
so in the case of child support, a government mandate would mean every man would have to report their payments to the government
people really just give away their rights :what:then complain the government has too much control

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only money.

Paternity test should be standard but also a thing people can opt out of if they want to give their rights to a dispute away.

Problem is, most dead beat dads aren’t even available to take a test, so i’m not sure that mandatory testing would bring any real change or improvement to family planning and success.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Just looked it up again, and I was right. The paternity test can be taken as early as the nineth week of pregnancy. I'm not sure if that was possible in 2003, but the more I think about it, the more I'm beginning to think that girl was never pregnant by me. That''s another story.

But I know one thing, I just about had it with these firestick internet browsers, including "Amazon Silk". I guess I'm gonna have to break down and get another laptop, but this time, not some $500 Dell, like I did around Thanksgiving, that broke down after only a month. I might try an Apple laptop for the first time. But I digress.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The issue that a lot of brehs are ignoring / playing stupid on is that most women would be absolutely destroyed if their partner asked for a paternity test, and that becomes accentuated if their were no trust issues prior to that.

If their were no trust issues, then you'd essentially be creating one by even asking that a paternity test be done. The government mandating one would alleviate that issue.