What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
1 down chick>>>>smashing millions of hoes

but that isnt realistic, so you smash the hoes to keep the down chick honest

its like having a jumper to keep the defense honest in basketball

nikkas can't help but, to think with their dikks. When I think back towards the women I been with, its never the ones who gave me the mind blowing, animalistic sex :ahh: Its the one I know I shouldn't have let go :snoop:

Multiply that by 1 million girls and that's your answer. If you find someone who really, really got your back, you a fool to let that go :beli:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it's personality types...I'm sure I could get more women, easily, it's not a looks or a money or a whatever issue, but I'm shy, self conscious, anxious, and I don't drink/drugs, so it takes a lot to talk to a women I am interested in, not as easy for me, but he other part is I don't want to talk to some retarded idiot every weekend, just to sleep with her, the ends don't justify the means.

I'm sure you'l get mixed responses here but I look at my friends that live for that shyt, and they put in work, it's a laybrinth of schemes and bullshytting, manipulation, sacrifices, it's a whole project, just not my thing. They approach that like a military operation and shyt. I will once in awhile, but I don't have the patience, to sit and talk with some brain dead club bytch every weekend....now, if they are smart, interesting, attractive, cool, I probably just need to meet more women like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think of your favorite meal

Now imagine if you had to eat that meal everyday for the rest of your life,how long do you think it will continue to be your favorite meal?

so let me get this straight....:whoa:

all of yall are gonna spend the rest of your life smashing different chicks? its easy to have this mindset when youre in your 20s...actually as men...you should think this way...you shouldnt be tied down...

but to be thinking this way beyond your mid to late 30s...is kind of sad....

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps

all of yall are gonna spend the rest of your life smashing different chicks? its easy to have this mindset when youre in your 20s...actually as men...you should think this way...you shouldnt be tied down...

The older you get the more it becomes only physical.

What does a 35 male and 20 year old female have in common?:rudy:

It is almost better for them to meet their high school/college sweetheart and roll with her. :whew:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game

Nah I didn't say that, but when/if I do settle down it I'm pretty sure it won't be on some "she's the last woman I ever wanna see" shyt, it's gonna be for more logical reason, I seriously doubt there's a female out there that can make me say I never need to meet another female again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
evolution

men are genetically programmed to impregnate as many females as possible

This is bullshyt. The media has us over sexualized for one. Second, as men we do have the primal urge to bust down many chicks, but as opposed to a beast who drags its knuckle or walk on all fours, we have a higher consciousness and are able to fully appreciate many things outside of sex, but we don't....

A man that is a slave to his ego or "urges" is a powerless man. Trust me.

I've had my fair share of broads, especially in my early to mid 20s, but bedding new bishes for the sake of new p*ssy and bussin empty nuts left me and my balls feeling empty.

Why keep chasing something that eventually gets old and stale, no matter what you do.....

All p*ssy is new p*ssy until it gets old. shyt is the emptiest loop in life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are people posting this "man was made to spread his seed" line? You breed every female you mount? :usure:

They repeating something they heard on TV.

It sounds good so people repeat it...

It's like telling a pregnant single mom with no HS diploma and no job that babies are a blessing...

:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
35 year old males are not marrying 35 year old females with kids.

That was my point.

So if you are going for 20 year olds you will most likely have less in common due to age factor.

Oh. I see what you saying now. I concur.

You right on both counts on that one...

Will not marry a chick over the age of 30 and if I'm messing with a 20 years old, it's solely physical...