What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
This thread is low key proving whose ugly and gets limited play...

I can't believe a male is asking this. Whoever consigning prolly the type of nikka that marries the chick he lost his virginity to

Biologically men are programmed to spread their seed. Add in the fact the effort it takes to actually bed a women, it shows redeeming qualities such as boldness, wit, charm, etc. that's when it becomes a bragging game cuz if u smashing nothing but 7's or better, u look attractive to every other woman cuz they're wondering what's makes u so great

Also, it adds experience. I know how every texture of puss and viscosity of their juice feels. Helps u gauge the "freak" in one women to another, amongst other things

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The appeal to smashin a lot of chicks to me is the sense of conquering or accomplishing the mission. I feel that it is almost a right of passage for men to have the player stage in some part of your life.

The thought of knowin that your game, swag,mouthpiece and/or looks was effective enough to ultimatley score. Not to be on my own dicc right now, but I have always belived that I have the ability to smash damn near any chick I wanted to and no chick is too fine or intimidating to get hollerd at. I do agree that it is a bit of a rush to see a fine azz bytch and know in your head that u have enough game and the right conversation to stimulate her mind enough for you to smash. Its a captivating feeling :ahh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's a rush and there's a lot of mystery behind it because most of the time i don't even really know the women that well. it's a very impersonal/personal action. i feel like each it happens, it's like a new story. sure, most of them start the same way, but then there's details and incidents that get you to the point where you fukk. that's the way it appeals to me. fukk shyt about ego boosts. i turn it into another outlet for creativity...

Daps
I'm not one for trying to smash as many as possible! If I'm not attracted to them I'm not smashing just to improve the number BUT there is nothing like smashing a girl you've wanted to smash for awhile. I mean I've met girls and then smashed them 2 years later and it is a fukking success.

But dudes who fukk ugly chicks just to improve their number is lame

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no commitment
fukking a chick your attracted too
don't have to tolerate emotional roller coasters or annoying bytches

Even if your ugly there's a bunch of ugly/average looking people fukking each other too, so its not like its something for only good looking men/women

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ya dikk wouldnt be so emotional...everytime u see a new bytch...

u knock down a gang of em.. u will notce a change in ya dikks attention span...like i can see a bad kelly rowland like broad...

wont even phase my dikk..

i see a lane bryant mannequin...im ready to lather her in sauce...

i done knocked dine all shapes n sizes...but soon as i see a lane bryant mannequin shaped broad...its goin dine...

concise

Veteran
Daps
why are people posting this "man was made to spread his seed" line? You breed every female you mount? :usure:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I wish it wasn't the case in a lot of situations but women want a man who knows what he's doing in the bedroom. Virgin men aren't that attractive to women for the most part. Ever notice how women use the line "you're a virgin" to insult men yet say "you're a an easy whore" to insult women? Male promiscuity is not only accepted, but promoted.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's more so about the bragging rights..

Not really. I've gotten plenty of women & don't go bragging to nobody about it.

When I was younger, it definitely was a thing to be young & wild. Now that I'm a lil older, I honestly wrestle with the still wanting multiple or finally settling down with one. Guess I just haven't found the right one yet.