What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Being able to obtain a woman at your leisure is an art form and an assertion of your manhood. The inability to obtain a woman shows a weakness in your manhood.

Just like a fighter keeping his skills sharp, a hunter keeping his aim accurate or a man constantly trying to increase his financial status, its in us as men to constantly prove, test and validate ourselves

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I don't have a problem with having a few jumpoffs to mess around with , but I never found hooking up as many chicks as possible appealing . This is coming from someone with swinger experience .

I had a friend who mastered the art of chasing p*ssy so well, I was :mindblown: He gave no fukks and not only the women gravitated to him, the dudes did as well (some of those guys the same way as the chicks did:merchant::no: )He told me he got more pleasure of putting a girl in her place with his dikk than how good her p*ssy was :whoo: I saw the good and the really bad of doing this cause you can create a trail for yourself that can haunt you later in life.

He had a daughter three years ago :demonic: Let's just say he slowed down from that lifestyle now.

I prefer just having a steady girl cause I prefer intimacy and you can't get that from smashing chick after chick. Plus you need to make an effort to make that happen which is another reason why a lot of dudes prefer this. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make your intentions known that you just wanna fukk these bishes instead of dating them.

I'm just glad I kept a low profile when I wilded out. I was never about that life to begin with but I dabbled in it just to see if I could do it.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
getting off>>>>>>>>>

ts aint doing something right

I had my share before I got married :blessed:. Got boring quick :manny:

problem is the "duhhhhh whats so fun about smashing a lot of chicks??" crowd is really dehumanizing the whole thing.

i mean if you're strictly in it for the p*ssy only thats one thing. but among these "tons of chicks" you really think dudes don't have a positive human experience (beyond sex) and/or connection with any of these women?

having a bunch of chicks is a result of an active life. even if you only fukk braindead club rats, your bound to have a memorable experience of meeting and macking. nikkas is livin life :king:

:leon:

I'm married but what kinda dumb ass question is this????

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

I'm asking a question of people with a different mind set than me. :sitdown:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Get it out of your system brehs...lets you experience women's different personalities, should get you good in the sack for your future wifey, and lets you not regret living that life when you're :flabbynsick:

:manny:
exactly. better take advantage of your young good looks now. harder to pull chicks rockin the george jefferson 'do and a beer belly. im tryna slay as many bodies as i can while im in my physical prime :steviej:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure I'll get negged to hell for this but I've always wanted to know so I'm going to ask. For dudes who are steady chasing poon and smashing a bunch of chicks whats the appeal?

I had a few cut buddies like 5 years ago for 6 months and it wore thin on me pretty quick. I'm not the type to just :cape: anything, but I didn't see anything in it besides the initial rush on the first smash.

Enlighten me please :ehh:

My initial reaction would be to ask you how it's like to be gay. :heh: But on a serious, mature note, there's advantages to both sides.

Old P*ssy
-Getting it everyday, sometimes 2-3x a day
-Not much effort required
-Knows what you like

New P*ssy
-excitement of new p*ssy
-might do somethings you might not do with an everyday girl
-self-validation that comes conquering new p*ssy on a regular basis

The ironic thing is that both with males and females, usually the ones who been f*ckin' like rabbits are the ones who usually settle down with a main piece and one side piece, because like OP says it can get old after a while. Usually it's the PKs and/or the ones that like were focused until grad school that are out there makin' up for lost time. So I can definitely understand OP's point of view. I usually end up going back and forth. I'll be in a relationship, then go back to new p*ssy, then back to a relationship again. Why lie, I like both worlds :manny:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
My initial reaction would be to ask you how it's like to be gay.:heh: But on a serious, mature note, there's advantages to both sides.

Old P*ssy
-Getting it everyday, sometimes 2-3x a day
-Not much effort required
-Knows what you like

New P*ssy
-excitement of new p*ssy
-might do somethings you might not do with an everyday girl
-self-validation that comes conquering new p*ssy on a regular basis

The ironic thing is that both with males and females, usually the ones who been f*ckin' like rabbits are the ones who usually settle down with a main piece and one side piece, because like OP says it can get old after a while. Usually it's the PKs and/or the ones that like were focused until grad school that are out there makin' up for lost time. So I can definitely understand OP's point of view. I usually end up going back and forth. I'll be in a relationship, then go back to new p*ssy, then back to a relationship again. Why lie, I like both worlds :manny:

POS Rep for decent answer. :stylin: