What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem is the "duhhhhh whats so fun about smashing a lot of chicks??" crowd is really dehumanizing the whole thing.

i mean if you're strictly in it for the p*ssy only thats one thing. but among these "tons of chicks" you really think dudes don't have a positive human experience (beyond sex) and/or connection with any of these women?

having a bunch of chicks is a result of an active life. even if you only fukk braindead club rats, your bound to have a memorable experience of meeting and macking. nikkas is livin life :king:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It's been explained thoroughly, but let me just add my two cents. It's the same reason people do anything challenging. What's the thrill in going fishing and tossing the fish back into the water after you went through all the trouble of catching it? Or climbing Mt. Everest only to come right back down after doing so? Man, throughout history, has set goals and attempted to conquer them. It's what we do.

It's not just ONE reason though. The thrill of bagging a new chick and having NO idea what you're about to experience is a thrill in itself. Peeling off those panties for the first time has you feeling like a kid again on Christmas, wondering what's inside that nicely wrapped box. The thrill is in the not knowing.

Also, I can't really speak for anyone else, but conversing with attractive women and them showing signs of sexual attraction in return is a form of validation. No, I don't have low self esteem. No, I'm not allowing my self-worth to be determined by random strangers of the opposite sex. But it certainly builds confidence and let's you know where you stand in the big scheme of things. Someone can think the world of themselves and feel like they deserve the baddest chick out all from the comforts of their momma's couch, but how do you actually KNOW until you go out and have a female of that caliber actually show interest in you? So it's kind of a self evaluation or assessment that let's you know where you fit in on the potential-mate hierarchy.

:leon::russ: This shyt was fukking painful to read.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i dont really be trying to smash a ton of bytches but when i see one thats extremely pleasing on the eyes...i mean...why not my nikka? :skip:

If i find a chick that i feel is worth keeping around then imma do that, but for now...i'm on my hulk shyt :noah:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The only dudes who brag about having a bunch of jump offs. Are dudes that don't get p*ssy, or dudes that can't get a woman to want to have any type of meaningful connections with them. So they trick on a bunch of bytches and try to act like they are living the good life

Spoken like a true fukk boy :myman:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
New p*ssy often gives me a more intense orgasim then wifey p*ssy. My dikk gets bored of p*ssy quick.. And only gets excited for some new

So I'm basically just following my dikk... Nothing more nothing less :ehh:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I understand aint no puss like new puss :gladkid: but at the end of the day new puss gonna be old puss :jayhuh: so its like a never ending cycle... my homeboy was like "lets go out I got 2 bytches waiting"....In my mind I'm like "I got a girl who's a dime who I love why shud I go out and spend dough on these ducks for what I can get for free at home" :jojo: ...i just said "nah im cool" :gladkid:

you lose money chasing women never lose women chasing money...nukkas priorities all f*cked up :hovyikes:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's just something insecure men do to appease their peers.

you admittedly TRICKED your ex girlfriend into running an app so you could hack her.. you ain't in no position to call anyone insecure..

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Get it out of your system brehs...lets you experience women's different personalities, should get you good in the sack for your future wifey, and lets you not regret living that life when you're :flabbynsick:

:manny: