What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Its an urge inside you... doesnt need to be explained

Why does chocolate taste good?

I understand the urge part, but men have a bunch of urges that they willingly suppress (jealousy, gluttony, etc).

I'm not really even asking for an explanation. I just want to know what comes out of it for a person that does it.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure I'll get negged to hell for this but I've always wanted to know so I'm going to ask. For dudes who are steady chasing poon and smashing a bunch of chicks whats the appeal?

I had a few cut buddies like 5 years ago for 6 months and it wore thin on me pretty quick. I'm not the type to just :cape: anything, but I didn't see anything in it besides the initial rush on the first smash.

Enlighten me please :ehh:

That's it right there bruh. That rush is like a drug. Many times the chase is better than the puss. I'm a little older now and I got most of that out my system. I'm about to get married now, but every once in a while i have to stop myself from going back on the hunt :takedat:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
misleading thread title

smashing a ton of chicks is not equal to smashing a ton of chicks that look good

the physical attraction should answer the appeal part of your question

What's misleading about it? I've always assumed that if you are running through a ton of panties that you inevitably have to take in a couple of ducks.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The inability to form a lasting bond with a women is homosexual in nature.

lol

Yeah, but what do you personally get out of it. I know I was annoyed as hell the whole time I was doing it. I didn't really feel bad about until I was a few months into it, but the whole time I just wanted the noise to stop. :pachaha:

I dont know it just feels good.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's more about not finding a worthy mate. You can't go out and develop a meaningful relationship out of thin air.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What's misleading about it? I've always assumed that if you are running through a ton of panties that you inevitably have to take in a couple of ducks.

I mean yeah naturally.....

But those are only during times when you're just trying to get by. As long as you don't make it a lifestyle choice, the action can be dismissed.

I think the real question you want to ask is,"Why do you feel the need to smash the next bad chick you see, instead of settling on the one bad chick you have."

For myself, the answer is simple. I have no emotional connection and no personal commitment to either. So therefore I feel no sense of responsibility to be a one woman man. Moving onto the next good looking chick is no different than buying a new video game. Sure I would've been fine with just halo 4, but that CoD got me like :datazz:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I mean yeah naturally.....

But those are only during times when you're just trying to get by. As long as you don't make it a lifestyle choice, the action can be dismissed.

I think the real question you want to ask is,"Why do you feel the need to smash the next bad chick you see, instead of settling on the one bad chick you have."

For myself, the answer is simple. I have no emotional connection and no personal commitment to either. So therefore I feel no sense of responsibility to be a one woman man. Moving onto the next good looking chick is no different than buying a new video game. Sure I would've been fine with just halo 4, but that CoD got me like :datazz:

BF3 > both :datazz:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You get to bust a nut a ton of times. :comeon: However, I don't get the phenomenon that is going in raw in a ton of chicks. You nikkas are wild.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its in our nature as men.

Back in the day (europe, africa, asia etc) the alpha male use to impregnate mad chicks.

so you're basically saying you're doing it because other people are doing it. that's what you're saying.

stop letting other people define what "being a man" is. be your own damn man and stop following. fukk what some guys did back in the day. you had plenty of men raping their wives back then too because they thought their wives was their property where they had complete ownership of them. were they right?