What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
so let me get this straight....:whoa:

all of yall are gonna spend the rest of your life smashing different chicks? its easy to have this mindset when youre in your 20s...actually as men...you should think this way...you shouldnt be tied down...

but to be thinking this way beyond your mid to late 30s...is kind of sad....

Breh, you wasting your breath. All these nikkas is scorched.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think of your favorite meal

Now imagine if you had to eat that meal everyday for the rest of your life,how long do you think it will continue to be your favorite meal?

The thing that's wrong with this analogy is if you got married solely for p*ssy. If that's the case then this makes sense...

People always grow, change, or evolve. We never stay the same. At least we shouldn't

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas can't help but, to think with their dikks. When I think back towards the women I been with, its never the ones who gave me the mind blowing, animalistic sex :ahh: Its the one I know I shouldn't have let go :snoop:

Multiply that by 1 million girls and that's your answer. If you find someone who really, really got your back, you a fool to let that go :beli:

:huhldup:

This ish just hurt my soul right here.......

I know this type of pain all too well

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
confidence goes way the hell up. if u smashed hundreds of different girls, mostly hot a$$ ones, then u will think u r the sh!t and girls will respond to that type of confidence.

i got a girl right now, and yeah sex does get boring (esp after 9 years). but i realize i'm in it cuz she's my sweetheart from school and stuck by me even when i cheated. i believe relationships last if u want them too, cheated/ or cheating or any other mishap that may happen.

not saying i'm always gonna be faithful, i still get a few #'s a month just to make sure i still got my game.

i dunno. i just like to know that i can still smash girls even though i ain't really bout that life no more :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically you not getting married....

Didn't say that. You can be happy with one chick and not be married to her....

Most people do not have what it takes for marriage, but I can honestly say that I have evolved into proper marriage material.

My whole value system is different now and it puts me in the minority of the population because most people don't have my mindset nowadays.

As Americans, we are extremely selfish and self centered, and most women over the age of 30 are going to be stuck in their ways or have an agenda if they get married past that age.

This is just an observation from where I'm at right now. Doesn't fit all women of course, but where I'm at it applies to a lot of them.

At least with someone in their 20s, their mind is still receptive to being cultivated and hopefully you can groom them into wifey material....

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
it's personality types...I'm sure I could get more women, easily, it's not a looks or a money or a whatever issue, but I'm shy, self conscious, anxious, and I don't drink/drugs, so it takes a lot to talk to a women I am interested in, not as easy for me, but he other part is I don't want to talk to some retarded idiot every weekend, just to sleep with her, the ends don't justify the means.

I'm sure you'l get mixed responses here but I look at my friends that live for that shyt, and they put in work, it's a laybrinth of schemes and bullshytting, manipulation, sacrifices, it's a whole project, just not my thing. They approach that like a military operation and shyt. I will once in awhile, but I don't have the patience, to sit and talk with some brain dead club bytch every weekend....now, if they are smart, interesting, attractive, cool, I probably just need to meet more women like that.

your lack of self confidence is holding you back, that smart, interesting and attractive female aint gonna just pop up and say here I am

the difference between you and your friends is they have the confidence to go for what they want, you got to play the game to win it

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

your lack of self confidence is holding you back, that smart, interesting and attractive female aint gonna just pop up and say here I am

the difference between you and your friends is they have the confidence to go for what they want, you got to play the game to win it

Nah, that's definitely true, always has been since high school. As far as my friends, the difference is they will go 100% all in to pick up cute bytches at the club, and I don't have the interest...or the confidence, so that's true too man, fukk it. I'm making progress though, the shyness and anxiety aren't the only concerns, but probably the most applicable ones. I keep getting the 'You don't have a girlfriend'? line, and I'm just starting to see it myself.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I'm pretty sure I'll get negged to hell for this but I've always wanted to know so I'm going to ask. For dudes who are steady chasing poon and smashing a bunch of chicks whats the appeal?

I had a few cut buddies like 5 years ago for 6 months and it wore thin on me pretty quick. I'm not the type to just :cape: anything, but I didn't see anything in it besides the initial rush on the first smash.

Enlighten me please :ehh:

I just love adding a number to their sexual partners count because they're going to have a husband in the future.And you know how insecure dudes are nowadays when it comes to their girl's digits.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
It's been explained thoroughly, but let me just add my two cents. It's the same reason people do anything challenging. What's the thrill in going fishing and tossing the fish back into the water after you went through all the trouble of catching it? Or climbing Mt. Everest only to come right back down after doing so? Man, throughout history, has set goals and attempted to conquer them. It's what we do.

It's not just ONE reason though. The thrill of bagging a new chick and having NO idea what you're about to experience is a thrill in itself. Peeling off those panties for the first time has you feeling like a kid again on Christmas, wondering what's inside that nicely wrapped box. The thrill is in the not knowing.

Also, I can't really speak for anyone else, but conversing with attractive women and them showing signs of sexual attraction in return is a form of validation. No, I don't have low self esteem. No, I'm not allowing my self-worth to be determined by random strangers of the opposite sex. But it certainly builds confidence and let's you know where you stand in the big scheme of things. Someone can think the world of themselves and feel like they deserve the baddest chick out all from the comforts of their momma's couch, but how do you actually KNOW until you go out and have a female of that caliber actually show interest in you? So it's kind of a self evaluation or assessment that let's you know where you fit in on the potential-mate hierarchy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been explained thoroughly, but let me just add my two cents. It's the same reason people do anything challenging. What's the thrill in going fishing and tossing the fish back into the water after you went through all the trouble of catching it? Or climbing Mt. Everest only to come right back down after doing so? Man, throughout history, has set goals and attempted to conquer them. It's what we do.

It's not just ONE reason though. The thrill of bagging a new chick and having NO idea what you're about to experience is a thrill in itself. Peeling off those panties for the first time has you feeling like a kid again on Christmas, wondering what's inside that nicely wrapped box. The thrill is in the not knowing.

Also, I can't really speak for anyone else, but conversing with attractive women and them showing signs of sexual attraction in return is a form of validation. No, I don't have low self esteem. No, I'm not allowing my self-worth to be determined by random strangers of the opposite sex. But it certainly builds confidence and let's you know where you stand in the big scheme of things. Someone can think the world of themselves and feel like they deserve the baddest chick out all from the comforts of their momma's couch, but how do you actually KNOW until you go out and have a female of that caliber actually show interest in you? So it's kind of a self evaluation or assessment that let's you know where you fit in on the potential-mate hierarchy.

:usure:

you contradicted the hell out of yourself here....

how can something build your confidence and you not allow it to determine your self worth at the same time....

i know what youre trying to say....my question is do you?

just say...you like pulliing and smashing new broads becuz you already have the confidence to do so....and you love the thrill of it....

which i completely understand

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
:usure:

you contradicted the hell out of yourself here....

how can something build your confidence and you not allow it to determine your self worth at the same time....

i know what youre trying to say....my question is do you?

just say...you like pulliing and smashing new broads becuz you already have the confidence to do so....and you love the thrill of it....

which i completely understand

:leon:

lol you right. I think maybe initially when you're younger and your psyche is probably a bit more fragile, it could have that effect. But I've been single for a minute, so I feel like once you've had a decent level of success with attracting good looking women, it doesn't affect you to that same extent. If I pull a bad chick, obviously I'd feel good about doing so, and it would let me know that I'm capable of doing such, but it wouldn't have such a dramatic impact on me (even if that same woman was to turn me down in an embarrassing fashion) to where I'd have a different opinion of myself.

I think the distinction lies in the fact that when I say a positive experience gives you confidence, I'm more so referring to the specific act of picking up an attractive female. So it goes to more of a reflection of how you believe women perceive you; as opposed to self-worth, which is how one would perceive himself. But I can see how interactions with women could play a part in determining how one perceives himself, so I suppose you're right.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so let me get this straight....:whoa:

all of yall are gonna spend the rest of your life smashing different chicks? its easy to have this mindset when youre in your 20s...actually as men...you should think this way...you shouldnt be tied down...

but to be thinking this way beyond your mid to late 30s...is kind of sad....

How many people 35-39 you think are in this thread? :what: