What y’all workout routine and diet looking like since we quarantined?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Not lifting my usual 5-7 days a week for 3 weeks in mid-March/early April left me feeling :flabbynsick: Wasn't on a program, wasn't hitting lifts with enough volume or frequency, and my numbers really suffered.

Dusted off the old 5x5 program to get my numbers back up to acceptable levels (currently sitting at SBD of 1185).

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Hope she gets better. My granny was sick in the hospital weeks back and couldn't go up to see her. Hoping she can hang in there until this COVID thing is over.

:lolbron: :hhh: :mjtf: :dahell:

This mans had a whole week of cheat meals in one stop. :dead:

:russ::laff:

I know it sounds like a lot. but it was like the popcorn chicken meal and the cinnabon and pizza was for my dad and I. LMAO. I definitely went over than I usually eat.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:russ::laff:

I know it sounds like a lot. but it was like the popcorn chicken meal and the cinnabon and pizza was for my dad and I. LMAO. I definitely went over than I usually eat.

Not eem mad.

Went to Whataburger on Thursday and cleared over 2100 calories in one meal. :feedme: :damn:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Took a day off, almost wanted to today but I hacked out some pushups, maxed out on pullups too. Gonna try to get as many of each as I can. Tomorrow I'm doing slow reps.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
4-5 days of total body workout push ups sit ups all variations I try to hit at least 500 both I do a lot of jumping rope usually 3 rounds 3 minutes still shadow box wish I had a heavy bag or speed bag

for diet it’s been alright I usually eat a fruit and banana in the morning lunch is usually left overs from the day before of my workout and dinner i just been trying to eat clean not eat out so much but same steak or chicken or salmon rice and a vegetable

haven’t weighed myself in a while I look leaner just wanna see how much I weigh

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
My body ectomorph. Gaining weight is a challenge lol

My routine:
Floor press (bench press but with dumb bells)
Weighted pushups
Diamond pushups
Farmers run
Hammer curls
Tricep curls

Legs and lower:
Weighted Squats
Dips
Wide Back Pushups
Pullups
Plank

Food:
Smoothie. I add pb, almonds, milk, bananas and oatmeal.

I try to exercise at least 3 times a week when i get the chance.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have fallen off so fukking bad...

I wake up every morning and do 30-50 minutes of cardio after that I do 5 sets of max rep pulls ups and dips after that I go sit down and watch tv all day and eat bullshyt :mjcry:

I haven’t done a dumbbell workout since last Tuesday and than it was only shoulders and legs.

I think the gyms on post will open up next week