What y’all workout routine and diet looking like since we quarantined?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
With no gym has your body changed or you’ve been able to sustain what you had before the gyms closed?
I’ve leaned out slightly . Prolly only like 4-6 lbs. I should be seeing clearer results by end of next month.

it’s been great for my mental health though since I don’t seem to have the same level of body dysmorphia :ohlawd:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’ve actually started to hit a groove the last 2.5 weeks or so. Down 10 pounds or so. I’m not even stressing the lifting/trying to replicate the gym. Most days I try to walk at least a few miles, some days I put a more intense cardio aspect to that or band work. I usually try and hit 100 plus push-ups a day no matter what. Today for example I’m not going out but I did 5x30 on push-ups before cleaning up. Might do more later. Not eating a ton because my appetite is zapped.

It’s not going to be a major transformation but I hope to be better in total health than when this started.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Same as @The ADD, just hit a groove

- 1 day of bodyweight/band/medicine ball stuff for legs outdoors
- 2 days legs with dumbbells
- 2 days upper with dumbbells
- Then a mashup of cardio - spin bike, flat walks, hills/stairs walk/run, 1 day of HIIT
- 2 nights of yoga
- 3 nights of glute exercises on the floor
- Also doing this 4 week core challenge on the peloton app so I do that after my “resistance” training 5 days/wk

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Diet :trash:

Workouts :trash:

Everything :trash:
kind of this.

I do pushups when they come to mind...but im really not into this home workout shyt.

I bicycle 15 to 20 miles a day (never felt this constant soreness before).

Food: Ive gone to One Meal A Day
With one meal a day I can pretty much eat whatever I want for dinner.

My only goal during this shyt is to not gain any weight.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tweaked my diet now I’m seeing more ab visibility. It’s that’s piece of the puzzle. Don’t know my weight but I’m guessing it’s low 160s.

Def working the kB more than ever along with push ups. My l sit has improved from last month. If I can get to a v up by Nov I’ll be happy.

I miss the bars though. I hope the parks open up soon.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With no gym has your body changed or you’ve been able to sustain what you had before the gyms closed?
Shyt I've actually gotten stronger due to more forced dedication.

Hopefully I can keep this up once everything back open gym wise. I do need to find a track to run tho, my cardio:trash:

Eating habits need work

Daps
Motivation is very low. Made me realise how much just going to the gym was a motivational thing for me.

I've done some dips, push ups and used the rower maybe 6 times but I'm struggling to motivate myself to do anything worthwhile