What y’all workout routine and diet looking like since we quarantined?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I thought you could do solo workouts on the mirror? (E.g, HIIT, yoga etc). And I didn’t know they had live classes. I figured everything was preformatted.
Nah, there’s an instructor, and they can see you and correct your form and shyt - peloton they can see you too lol. I’m sure you can do your own stuff or on demand classes too, but the “selling point” of these things is live classes from your home

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Nah, there’s an instructor, and they can see you and correct your form and shyt - peloton they can see you too lol. I’m sure you can do your own stuff or on demand classes too, but the “selling point” of these things is live classes from your home
Hmm interesring... how many people are usually in the classes? Can you get one on one instruction also?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Workouts have been nonexistent.

I’m about to cook some oxtails. C’est la vie. I am eating healthier with takeout and cooking more (~1x a week salad).

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I was doing good b4 everything shut down. Joined a BJJ Gym 2 weeks before the shut down and was rolling after work w/ my boy. Wanted to get down to 205 before 8/1 and compete. Wasn't sure of my starting weight at the time, but I was def losing a decent amount of weight. Then everything closed down and I gained a lot of that weight right back.

FF to 12 days ago and I decided that 205 by 8/1 was still realistic just I case things opened back up in time for competition. Got myself a Pull up/Dip Tower and been doing at least 25 Pull Ups everyday.

A few days, that's pretty much all I would do besides some Jumping Jacks and a few Push Ups. I would add between 20-40 mins on the elliptical on every other day.

Been hitting Chest hard every 3 days with my DB's and using a resistance band to hit other muscle groups. Mostly everything been in circuit form. Also, added either boxing, or mma drills on my heavy bags. Just recently added KB Swings and Squats.

Last 2 days been really good. BJJ in the morning and Pull Ups in the Evening.

Yesterdays workout went like this:

50 Jumping Jacks (Warm Up)

MMA Drills for a few mins.

10 Push Ups/ 5 Front Squats (holding a 70 Pound Heavy Bag)/ 5 Pull Ups for 5 Rounds.

Added some Shoulders and some Biceps Work, then added some KB Swings

Should between 225-228 right now

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I've been tryna work my way up to 1000. How long it take you to reach that point? You do em everyday or every other day?

every day bro, I started doing this about the top of March and at first I took all day to do 1000 and broke it up in sets of 50..now I can do 1000 in 30 mins I lowkey been doing sets of 100 past 3 days to get it over quicker and I been able to accomplish..I realize now that with pushups the more you do the easier it gets just have to get started up the mountain..the results def worth it I was a gym guy before quarantine but this showed me that calisthenics just as effective if not more if you really working

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
every day bro, I started doing this about the top of March and at first I took all day to do 1000 and broke it up in sets of 50..now I can do 1000 in 30 mins I lowkey been doing sets of 100 past 3 days to get it over quicker and I been able to accomplish..I realize now that with pushups the more you do the easier it gets just have to get started up the mountain..the results def worth it I was a gym guy before quarantine but this showed me that calisthenics just as effective if not more if you really working
:russ: Been telling these weight heads calisthenics is real deal. Keep it up fam

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Tyson jail workout regiment. I’m doing 1000 pushups a day. Just ordered a pull up bar but it doesn’t arrive for a few weeks.

I also take a 2-3 mile walk in the evenings.

My birthday is coming up on 5/7. My goal is to do 2000 pushups that day.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
resistance training below. Didn’t detail reps/sets and weight, but aside from outdoor/bodyweight, everything else is 3x12-15

5x week abs
Cardio: 3-4 days spin, 2 days walk, 1 day hills, 1 day HIIT

Lower A
Warmup: Jump rope intervals 3x3 mins + stretch
  • Squats
  • Plank
  • Lunge
  • Step up
  • Thrust
  • Abductor
  • Single leg deadlift
  • Wall sit

Lower B
Warmup: lateral and front jumps on step + stretch
  • Sumo squat
  • Resistance band curls
  • Resistance band extensions
  • Reverse plank
  • Bulgarian split squat
  • Romanian deadlift
  • Single leg glute bridge
  • Wood chop

Lower C - outdoor
Warmup: Jump rope intervals 3x3 mins + stretch
  • Squats 4 positions x 4 x 15-20
  • Abductor band 2x20 each side
  • Lunges 2x40 round 1, 2x25 round 2
  • Medicine ball squat thrust 4x20
  • Pull throughs 3x20

Upper A
Warmup: 4 min mile on bike, band pull aparts, band pass through & figure 8, band rotator pulls
  • Narrow Rows
  • Shoulder Press
  • Bicep curl
  • Push ups
  • Front & lateral raise
  • Mountain climbers
  • Tricep extensions/dips
  • Russian twists

Upper B
Warm up: jump jacks x 50, band pull aparts, band pass through & figure 8, front & side lat raises
  • Chest press
  • Hammer Curls
  • Step ups
  • Wide row
  • tricep press down
  • Plank taps
  • Reverse fly - resistance bands
  • Chest fly
  • Super mans

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nonexistent. :mjcry:

Getting fat as fukk. I gained like 5 pounds, I know that doesn't sound like much but I feel so :flabbynsick:

And my mom broke her leg and had to have surgery last week:mjcry:, can't see her because of COVID so I feel even more stressed.
I had to go drop off her things at her rehab hospital, and driving back I went nuts, got KFC, pizza hut, cinnabon.
Ugh. :snoop:
I need to get back on a workout plan.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Been telling these weight heads calisthenics is real deal. Keep it up fam

I never doubted it. I've been off and on over the years. Ima be back on it heavy once the MMA gym around my way opens back up. Using this time to ease my way back into it. I got lazy due to my schedule lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
And my mom broke her leg and had to have surgery last week:mjcry:

Hope she gets better. My granny was sick in the hospital weeks back and couldn't go up to see her. Hoping she can hang in there until this COVID thing is over.

I had to go drop off her things at her rehab hospital, and driving back I went nuts, got KFC, pizza hut, cinnabon.
Ugh. :snoop:
I need to get back on a workout plan.

:lolbron: :hhh: :mjtf: :dahell:

This mans had a whole week of cheat meals in one stop. :dead: