What were you thinking/feeling the first time you watched "The Dark Knight"??

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking about getting p*ssy. I took a fine culumbian girl with big lips and had my hand on her thigh the whole movie while appreciating ledgers performance.

We go back to my apt and i get the worst blowjob of my life and she had a jungle hairy p*ssy. Like i havent shaved or gotten action in 3 years hairy. Im still traumatized :scust:

We didn't go all the way but im glad i prolly would have gotten rug burn

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just thinking about getting p*ssy. Took a fine culumbian girl with big lips and had my hand on her thigh the whole movie while appreciating ledgers performance.

We go back to my apt and i get the worst blowjob of my life and she had a jungle hairy p*ssy. Like i havent shaved or gotten action in 3 years hairy. Im still traumatized :scust:

:deadrose:

comment_h53PLjGbPLvOsS7Nos14jkrzWasDLcmI.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I'm not big on superhero movies but this was one that I really liked. And I know it's cliche to say now, but I thought the Joker was the GOAT bad guy....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was just thinking about getting p*ssy. I took a fine culumbian girl with big lips and had my hand on her thigh the whole movie while appreciating ledgers performance.

3 years huh? I bet that shyt was TIGHT!

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Question for you breh: did you like burton's first batman?
Never saw it, but, I didn't like Christian Bales performance as Batman. Now, it thus was okay, but, he was a better Batman in begins.

:guilty: I got the DVD, but, I'm a Bat-Stan that hasn't seen it. I'll prolly just watch it tonight.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never saw it, but, I didn't like Christian Bales performance as Batman. Now, it thus was okay, but, he was a better Batman in begins.

:guilty: I got the DVD, but, I'm a Bat-Stan that hasn't seen it. I'll prolly just watch it tonight.

Word? Well yeah watch it and if you thought Dark Knight was a joker movie, then you'll definitely think that's a joker movie. I feel like they were equally developed and focused on in this movie but in Burton's movie, it's clear which character he's more interested in. The movie still works though and that's in no way a shot at it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

@FlyRy out there trying to get his mits in that jungle bush while thinking meticulously about Heath Ledger and shyt. :deadmanny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
"Great, now emos are gonna think the Joker's all dark and have Jared Leto star in a shytty movie 5 years down the line"

Suicide Squad, let's advertise Suicide to our children, who are already depressed because we make them drink coca-cola and re-elected Bush