What were you thinking/feeling the first time you watched "The Dark Knight"??

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
One of the worst delivered and written lines in the film. :manny:
Yeah, humor is not this trilogy's strong suit. lol
This city just showed you it's full of people ready to believe in good.

I cannot believe someone actually wrote that.

I cannot believe someone actually APPROVED it.
Yea but Batman has been delivering cheesy lines since the days of Adam West. That was kinda his thing. And Robin would come through with his "Holy... Batman" line.

When Batman tells Bane in TDKR "I came back to stop you", I actually cheered cause that type of cheesy line is exactly the type of thing Batman would say. Ya'll expect him to be spitting shakespeare in these movies.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea but Batman has been delivering cheesy lines since the days of Adam West. That was kinda his thing. And Robin would come through with his "Holy... Batman" line.

When Batman tells Bane in TDKR "I came back to stop you", I actually cheered cause that type of cheesy line is exactly the type of thing Batman would say. Ya'll expect him to be spitting shakespeare in these movies.
But the movies weren't camp.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I wanted Shakespeare dammit!

:childplease: line was wack just admit it, the film will still be classic.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I was disappointed he didn't have a Bat-thermos in this trilogy like he did on the TV show.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This city just showed you it's full of people ready to believe in good.

I cannot believe someone actually wrote that.

I cannot believe someone actually APPROVED it.
I even cringe at the , live long enough to become the villain line too cuz it's just..idk..dumb. maybe cuz echart is kind of generic, could've been some better casting.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I even cringe at the , live long enough to become the villain line too cuz it's just..idk..dumb. maybe cuz echart is kind of generic, could've been some better casting.
I didn't mind it cuz it they were talking over dinner and were having a philosophical discussion. he probably would spit some pretentious bs like that.

all in all I also thought eckart was meh. no charisma. not terrible though.

also we're forgetting the worst, most DUMBEST scene in the movie. when that guy pulls a gun out on harvey from the witness stand.

"Next time I reccomend you buy american"

lol that's like something out of batman and robin.

SCUST

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I didn't mind it cuz it they were talking over dinner and were having a philosophical discussion. he probably would spit some pretentious bs like that.

all in all I also thought eckart was meh. no charisma. not terrible though.

also we're forgetting the worst, most DUMBEST scene in the movie. when that guy pulls a gun out on harvey from the witness stand.

SCUST
Yeah that whole scene was, well...comedy.

And since we are nit picking, ahem, a couple things with the Joker crashing the party scene...everyone is very quiet, no screaming or panic, kinda was like, ok..and after batman shows up and fights with jokers henchman, stupid as Rachel stays right in arms length of the joker so he could grab her and hold her hostage. Like move bytch, get out the way! Standing all close and shyt lol..

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Could've been worse. It could've been Batman Forever.