What were you thinking/feeling the first time you watched "The Dark Knight"??

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking about getting p*ssy. I took a fine culumbian girl with big lips and had my hand on her thigh the whole movie while appreciating ledgers performance.

We go back to my apt and i get the worst blowjob of my life and she had a jungle hairy p*ssy. Like i havent shaved or gotten action in 3 years hairy. Im still traumatized :scust:

We didn't go all the way but im glad i prolly would have gotten rug burn
lmaooooooooooooo breh :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Got Damn batman simping ugly chicks now?

-DMP-
Without going into the deeper themes and all that, this was among one of my first impressions too:lolbron:
Also
-liked Alfred even though I didn't know wtf he was talking about half the time
-more superhero movies could use intimidating,unsympathetic villains like this
-expected him to use some hitech grapple gun/cape glide thing when he jumped out to save maggie and then he just slammed into the roof of a car:dwillhuh::pachaha:
Some unintentional comedy at the time:yeshrug:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Completely overwhelmed as I was astounded by Ledger's performance, saw it three times that weekend!

4185778-joker-pencil-trick-o.gif

It was a packed theater for me those three times that weekend and I've never seen an audience react like once the Joker pulled off that trick....

I thought that this was TAS brought to the big screen and I'm not talking about "Mask of The Phantasm" either.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:gladbron: for the opener

:ohlawd::mjcry:For joker knowing we wouldn't see that performance again.
:obama:for Harvey dent and :mindblown:when 2 face appeared
:whew:The last act when batman enters the building

Overall feeling was this movie is a modern day classic but feels like it was released in the 90s

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Flawless. The movie was like going to mcdonalds and getting a steak entree from Benihanas

the year was 2008 and superhero movies were mostly trash. remember ghostrider? xmen 1? superman returns?

they were seen as mostly lame and nerdy. yeah its nice to see heroes on the big screen BUT, movie plots were trash in general. i actually wasnt all that moved by batman begins.

went to watch this movie off the hype alone. what followed i just wasnt ready for. i said maybe this will be good like spiderman 2:heh:

insted i watched one of the most gripping, electrifying dramas i ever saw. it was the GOAT Experience in a packed theater. the joker was flames. FLAMES.

nolan got it. the plot of the movie was good enough to stand, and be critically acclaimed on its own. then subtract the typical cop and villain main characters. now add batman, and add a transcedent performance in ledger's joker. now make sure the tempo of a 3 hour movie was somehow almost moving too quick, so the audience had no time to catch its breath- not one wasted camera shot in the whole movie.

GOAT experience.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mind it cuz it they were talking over dinner and were having a philosophical discussion. he probably would spit some pretentious bs like that.

all in all I also thought eckart was meh. no charisma. not terrible though.

also we're forgetting the worst, most DUMBEST scene in the movie. when that guy pulls a gun out on harvey from the witness stand.

"Next time I reccomend you buy american"

lol that's like something out of batman and robin.

SCUST

:deadmanny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in fukking awe at how BRILLIANT it was a film, not just a Batman movie. Heath Ledger really gave the performance of a lifetime, not even butter-faced Maggie Gyllenhall could bring down the greatness of this film experience.

One of my all time favorite movie watching experiences is the moment where Batman is chasing Joker on the bat-cycle and does that FLIP off the wall. The WHOLE crowd in unison had the :ooh: face it was THE perfect movie moment.

Top 5 chase scene imo

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Flawless. The movie was like going to mcdonalds and getting a steak entree from Benihanas

the year was 2008 and superhero movies were mostly trash. remember ghostrider? xmen 1? superman returns?

they were seen as mostly lame and nerdy. yeah its nice to see heroes on the big screen BUT, movie plots were trash in general. i actually wasnt all that moved by batman begins.

went to watch this movie off the hype alone. what followed i just wasnt ready for. i said maybe this will be good like spiderman 2:heh:

insted i watched one of the most gripping, electrifying dramas i ever saw. it was the GOAT Experience in a packed theater. the joker was flames. FLAMES.

nolan got it. the plot of the movie was good enough to stand, and be critically acclaimed on its own. then subtract the typical cop and villain main characters. now add batman, and add a transcedent performance in ledger's joker. now make sure the tempo of a 3 hour movie was somehow almost moving too quick, so the audience had no time to catch its breath- not one wasted camera shot in the whole movie.

GOAT experience.

Exactly man, I felt physically exhausted at the end of this film because the pace was so frantic and you didn't have time to think, just react!