What were you doing on 9/11?

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
:flabbynsick: post

In traffic late to work when 1st plane hit walked into the lobby and saw the 2nd plane hit on the tv ,we had a team meeting and my manager was acting like it was a normal day all I did for the rest of the day was check CNN.com crazy day

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:flabbynsick: post

In traffic late to work when 1st plane hit walked into the lobby and saw the 2nd plane hit on the tv ,we had a team meeting and my manager was acting like it was a normal day all I did for the rest of the day was check CNN.com crazy day

I would have hit that nikka with that Jadakiss Laugh. Dude was bugging fukk was he Asian?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I was in middle school. Art class. Saw my classmates get picked up by their parents one by one. Parents never came and got me :dry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
all these nyggas in here talkin about 1st and 2nd grade, i think its time for a nygga to hang it up brehs.. im gettin old... i was in 1st grade in 1992 :patrice:

You ain't old them nikkas just babies. I think most people here are between 24-27 tho, If I had to pick a range. Babies just be the first to talk about how young they are. You remember how the freshmen acted at the Pep rallys in HS.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was in middle school. Art class. Saw my classmates get picked up by their parents one by one. Parents never came and got me :dry:

picture-12.png

Juven

All Star
Daps
I was in the 6th grade and witnessed everything. My seat was facing the window and I had the perfect view of downtown manhattan. I saw the second plane go in and was the first to see both towers collapse. shyt was a like a tv show man, appreciate life brehs

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I was in civic class taking a quiz. This girl in front of me (Ashley) had finished her quiz before me and she started listening to her walkman. I lived in the NoVA area so the main rap station was WPGC and WKYS and they weren't playing music but reporting all this weird news. Our class was in a trailer apart from the school so i knew something was up when my teacher was on the class landline phone looking panicked and going back forth in and outside the trailer and not caring about Ashley listening to her walkman or the quiz. Ashley turned, looked at me like :dwillhuh: and looked around the entire classroom like :lupe:. I was on a question about Abraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation (that's the last thing i remembered about that quiz) and my teacher comes back in all red eyed crying and just went straight to her desk (looking back at the time this was when the second plane hit). Then finally Ashley started whispering to the whole class, "I think something is going on in the White House, its under attack, the US is under attack." Finally my teacher got up and just told everybody to just stop their quiz and listen. My school was very diverse so most of the people got along with everybody and my teacher had taught in Latvia, The Middle East, Africa so looking back it now she knew alot of kids perspective were gonna change. She got up :to: and care barely speak and gave a speech about how the world can be so cynical and we need to learn to look pass each other's differences, then she finally told us the news that a plane had crashed into the WTC. None of us really knew the severity of the situation so this kid in my class started laughing, "pilot can't drive." :snoop:. He thought it was one of those small little planes. Anyways man, I remember picking my mom up with my pops after school and the whole Nova area was a ghost town.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
first year college. teacher turned off tv and proceeded to teach us about philosophy :merchant: