What were you doing on 9/11?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I was cheating and in some p*ssy. I thought my girl had got killed in the towers, she didnt pick up her cell so I was like :manny: and I called up my sidepiece to smash in my car while watching the towers burn

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I was in class, but our teacher didn't have the TV on. By the time the bell rung everybody was in the hall talking about it. Most didn't know it was a terrorist attack yet. I remember my friend saying "Somebody threw a paper planes threw my window with a firecracker on it!" a bunch of us laughed. My next class, the news was on we saw how serious it was and everybody began freaking out. People called their parents, and some kids just walked off campus and went home.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I was 5 years old so I was probably drinking juice and playing Soul Calibur on Dreamcast

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Hanging out in the Student Center playing pool. Its crazy I would get up that early for school, go, and not go to class. TV was on in the background, was casually watching after they started reporting the first plane hit. shyt got real when that second plane came around and hit the other building.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Some people here are saying they were in 1st and 2nd grade when the towers dropped? :what: how old are you guys
My thoughts exactly.

I called in sick to work that day after a nice 5 day vacation (so lazy). Woke up early ready to watch bad tv and get random shyt done that you do when you're calling in faking sick :blessed: Turned on the tv. Saw the second plane hit at live feed. Freaked out and watched that all day. Didn't get in trouble at work because of the circumstances...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I was in my 1st grade classroom when my momma came and signed me and my sisters out of school early :blessed: She was saying something about how people were scared they were gonna target other big cities so she had to scoop us up before traffic got crazy.

She spent the morning watching the news...I spent the morning playing indoor mini golf with my sister.
Some people here are saying they were in 1st and 2nd grade when the towers dropped? :what: how old are you guys

:blessed: 18.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Working for a shipping company. Asked if i still had to go to work. They said yea. Went to work and we just watched tv all day. People started panicking when they said the planes were on their way to l.a. A friend was like. :rudy:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I had literally just walked into class and someone ran in behind me and turned the TV on. We aint do nothing in any of my classes all day but watch TV and talk about what was happening.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I was in 4th grade and 9 yrs old, I was in East Orange and Newark NJ which is only roughly 20-25 minutes away from the incident from so I was basically right there

School turned into a ghost town because everyone was getting picked up that day including myself. I lived in a 10-15 story apartment complex at the time which overlooked Newark NJ and we could see the skyscrapers in NYC. There were helicopters, police and ambulance sirens racing thru the hood to get to NYC I could see a huge cloud of smoke just darkening the sky. I was just like :ohhh: The whole time, never felt scared or anything like that I was just amazed at the destruction that was caused that day.