What was your first nikka wake up call like?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
can't speak on it since i aint black.

EeQmOPQ.png

yes, im serious. and if you're offended than my bad breh

Should we just get over it? :troll:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lmao goddamn. I dunno when I first realized it. growing up in South Carolina, you'd think there'd be a prominant instance that stood out, but nah. Think it was just something that I knew to look out for due to years of conditioning by my moms and my grandfather. By the time cac's done cac'd in front of me, it was more or less expected.

But if you really want an answer, and it isn't even white folks. It was a whole gang of these nikkas in the 5th grade who out of the blue probably due to some shyt they saw on tv, started making fun of me because I was darker than everyone else. Led by this baldheaded lightskinned smiley little fakkit. Like, it got vicious after lunch almost every day with the insults until I had to put that nikka up against the lockers on some Flash Thompson shyt near the end of my last year there.

Even nikka's don't like ya black ass sometimes :yeshrug:
i be tryna tell people in the chuck you more likely to see a transplant or someone from up north be blatantly in-your-face racist than the cacs who grew up there, but that's just my own personal experience :manny: (except for the police of course :stopitslime: i got hemmed up by 5 cops at one time, on 2 separate occasions :snoop:)

Last edited:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
My situation was very similar. in elementary school (3rd grade) we had something called field day.

It was basically a competition between all of the classes, anyway I dusted this cac in one of the races and he called me a "damn ******". I whooped his ass. Street fighter was hot then and I even hit his ass with one of these http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb.../images/3/37/Ken-hurricane-loop.gif[/spoiler]

My mom was saying "that's what they want you to do, don't react" My dad looked at me like :myman:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
The most recent occurrence,

Me and a couple of my co workers were flying back from Orlando for the food & wine festival and we're about to go through TSA. Mind you we're all black/latin and we are the ONLY people in the line since it was late at night.

So the white TSA agent is like, be sure you don't have any guns, knives, and/or cerveza (beer in spanish).

At first it didn't hit me, but as I went through the metal detector I was like :wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The most recent occurrence,

Me and a couple of my co workers were flying back from Orlando for the food & wine festival and we're about to go through TSA. Mind you we're all black/latin and we are the ONLY people in the line since it was late at night.

So the white TSA agent is like, be sure you don't have any guns, knives, and/or cerveza (beer in spanish).

At first it didn't hit me, but as I went through the metal detector I was like :wtf:

wait

wouldn't they say that to yall anyway :what: i dont fly much so i could be wrong, but i thought they typically say shyt like that to anyone

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
wait

wouldn't they say that to yall anyway :what: i dont fly much so i could be wrong, but i thought they typically say shyt like that to anyone
Outside of that instance I have NEVER had a TSA agent said that to me, and I fly rather frequently. All I get is make sure your pockets are empty, shoes off, belts off.:yeshrug:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
My situation was very similar. in elementary school (3rd grade) we had something called field day.

It was basically a competition between all of the classes, anyway I dusted this cac in one of the races and he called me a "damn ******". I whooped his ass. Street fighter was hot then and I even hit his ass with one of these
Ken-hurricane-loop.gif

My mom was saying "that's what they want you to do, don't react" My dad looked at me like :myman:
:mjlol: yall gotta chill dog

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
My parents put me on game early so I knew the deal from a young age. Besides shyt with cops, mine was freshman year of college. There was cac on my floor I was somewhat cool with and apparently while he was taking a shower someone went in his room and took his iPhone 3G plus other valuables (it was 2008 so it was brand new). The next day the residence hall director came with 3 cops saying that I stole dude's shyt and they searched my room. Of course nothing came up since I wasnt anywhere near campus but it's always easy to blame the only black kid on the floor. So like a couple hours later I see that cac in the dining hall and he's super apologetic n shyt. I walked away and didnt say shyt to him :birdman:

His neighbor ewas the perp, a white preppy kid from Maine :skip:

Last edited:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
First time I ever approached a white girl was during the one year I went to school in NC, I asked her out and she told me her dad wouldn't approve of her dati a black guy, that next year she started dating a black guy and her dad divorced her mom because she was cool wit it but he wasnt

Thats when you shut her down with

":rudy: ......My mom wouldn't approve me dating a white woman:stopitslime:."

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm white but even growing up at a young age I heard fukked up things. Like one day in class we were talking about Africa and this kid burst out with "I hate black people". And I must have been 8 at the time. And the funny thing is that there weren't even any black kids in that school. That kid probably had never met a black person in his life at that point. People that come out with such things must get it from their parents.

Then this other kid used to tell all of us he was a straight up racist. He was like "I'm a racist, I hate all blacks, Moroccans, etc". All this was while I was growing up in Spain.

Also, basketball is huge in Spain and the NBA is very popular. There was this TV host that used to comment on the NBA games that was throwing the N word around like crazy. On TV. Live! So we called the station and made a complaint about that. He must have gotten a lot of complaints cause he stopped after that.

My 1st two years of High School was at a school that was 80% or more Asian. So some of the Asian kids didn't like me cause I was white. They were fake wanna be gang bangers too. They were on that AZN pride tip. They were fags. But it didn't really bother me that much. I saw them as clowns for the most part.