What was your first nikka wake up call like?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I am not black but I realized I was different in pre school when some teachers assistant referred to me and a couple other kids as "colored." I was a huge he-man fan back then and that's what actually made me start stanning skeletor :heh:

Another incident was when me and two black kids were chilling with this white kid driving around in his whip and the shyt broke down....dude called his parents to come give him a jump then tells all of us to act as "white as possible" when they get there :mjlol: we looked at each other like :comeon:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
When I was a kid, I was friends with this white kid named Richard.
I'm thinking we both were like 12 or 13.
We had the same classes in school.
Richard was cool as fukk. We hung out a lot......especially during Summer vacation.

Anyway, we decided to go fishing. But, I didn't have a fishing pole.
Here's how the conversation went........

Me: "Fishing sounds cool. But, I don't have a pole."
Richard: "We have plenty at my house. Let's go there and grab you one."
Me: "Alright. That's awesome."

So we got to Richard's house and we're all up in his garage looking for a spare fishing pole.
Richard found a long bare bamboo pole and said, "I guess we don't have another fishing pole. But, we got this ****** pole that you can use."

And as soon as he realized what he'd just said......

Richard: :merchant: :snoop:

Me: :merchant: :wtf: :pacspit:

Richard: "I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

I couldn't whoop his ass because his family was in close proximity.
So I told him that we couldn't be friends anymore.
And that was it.
We lost contact over the years and I didn't think about it until this thread popped up.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
ignant n1ggas, cops can ask to see ya id even if you not driving.
:camby::ban:

Show me a law even requiring citizens to have I.D. of any form. So what the fukk would I be required to show a cop my I.D. if I'm not driving?

Backwards racist ass Arizona tried to pull some shyt like this last year now that I think about it.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:camby::ban:

Show me a law even requiring citizens to have I.D. of any form. So what the fukk would I be required to show a cop my I.D. if I'm not driving?

Backwards racist ass Arizona tried to pull some shyt like this last year now that I think about it.

Cops can ask for identification its a law in many states. You don't have to drive to be asked for ya Id..what if you are a somebody with a warrant out for arrest, it would be good to know who you they are dealing with when they pull over a vehicle.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
The most recent occurrence,

Me and a couple of my co workers were flying back from Orlando for the food & wine festival and we're about to go through TSA. Mind you we're all black/latin and we are the ONLY people in the line since it was late at night.

So the white TSA agent is like, be sure you don't have any guns, knives, and/or cerveza (beer in spanish).

At first it didn't hit me, but as I went through the metal detector I was like :wtf:

:comeon: You don't travel much do you huh? They even ask that question on immigration and customs forms, breh. Not racist

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dated this cuban chick when i was 20 living in MIami. THo i had been to her moms house many times (had sex with her there) I had never actually met her mom. So years later after we had stopped seeing each other we were talking on the phone and i was like:
  • Me - yeah your mom seems pretty cool.
  • Her - You never met my mom.
  • Me - I'm sure I did. Wasnt that your mom that was in the kitchen one time i came over blah blah blah
  • Her - oh no... that was my aunt. She's cool. She knows all my dirty secrets. I wouldnt have introduced you to my mom.
  • Me - Really? Why not
  • Her - My parents wouldnt approve of me dating a black guy
  • Me - :ohhh:

I wasnt offended by it. There are certain levels of racism i can accept. Even tho i do it myself I dont like it that my niece dating out of her race so I cant be mad at someone not wanting me to date their daughters. :manny:.
Tho there was a Costa Rican chick i was dating and her family loved me. But then again they had blacks in her moms side of the family

Last edited:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: You don't travel much do you huh? They even ask that question on immigration and customs forms, breh. Not racist
Yo forreal fukk you bruh. :stopitslime:

You weren't there, and it wasn't just me who noticed that shyt. A bruh been through customs and airport security many a times, I'll be the first person to call bullshyt, that dude knew what he was doing.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cops can ask for identification its a law in many states. You don't have to drive to be asked for ya Id..what if you are a somebody with a warrant out for arrest, it would be good to know who you they are dealing with when they pull over a vehicle.
They can ask, but I don't have to give it to them unless they are detaining me or have just cause.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
When I was little I went to this park with my mom. I usually liked to play by myself but this chubby white girl just insisted we play. So we are going around the jungle gym, I can't remember what I wanted to do, but I wanted to do something different. This heffa was like "No, you have to do what I say because you're black!"

:dahell: I just looked at her crazy and walked away from her. I told my mom later. My parents had already had talks with me about racism and our history at that point. So I guess I just wasn't going to entertain it lol.

Man that fukked me up for some reason. But I should know better.