What was your first nikka wake up call like?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
When I was little I went to this park with my mom. I usually liked to play by myself but this chubby white girl just insisted we play. So we are going around the jungle gym, I can't remember what I wanted to do, but I wanted to do something different. This heffa was like "No, you have to do what I say because you're black!"

:dahell: I just looked at her craz and walked away from her. I told my mom later. My parents had already had talks with me about racism and our history at that point. So I guess I just wasn't there for it lol.
:to:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
First time I ever approached a white girl was during the one year I went to school in NC, I asked her out and she told me her dad wouldn't approve of her dating a black guy, that next year she started dating a black guy and her dad divorced her mom because she was cool wit it but he wasnt

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got pulled over when i was like 18 on the way to the barbershop and i had my wave cap on. White cop asked me:

"Do you have any drugs on you i should know about?"

"No:dahell:"

"You sure you don't have anything?"

":what:"

I was disgusted, all the crime in this city and this is what the cops spend time doing :snoop:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was at work and lil cac boy said he wanted to be a cop to arrest the bad people, his mom asked him where are the bad people and he pointed straight to me :beli:

His mother apologize but it was just like "Pops was right, they do start early" but I already knew cacs gon cac, but that caught me off guard a lil bit

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.

Fefe

Banned
Daps
Most of the racism I've encountered earlier in life was from Pakistanis/Indians. Then I got shyt from black people for being East African (intra-racism). But I didn't get my nikka wake up call until about two years ago, when I started working/interning/hanging out with more cacs.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.

Come again:stopitslime:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lmao goddamn. I dunno when I first realized it. growing up in South Carolina, you'd think there'd be a prominant instance that stood out, but nah. Think it was just something that I knew to look out for due to years of conditioning by my moms and my grandfather. By the time cac's done cac'd in front of me, it was more or less expected.

But if you really want an answer, and it isn't even white folks. It was a whole gang of these nikkas in the 5th grade who out of the blue probably due to some shyt they saw on tv, started making fun of me because I was darker than everyone else. Led by this baldheaded lightskinned smiley little fakkit. Like, it got vicious after lunch almost every day with the insults until I had to put that nikka up against the lockers on some Flash Thompson shyt near the end of my last year there.

Even nikka's don't like ya black ass sometimes :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:dead: