What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Man that fukked me up for some reason. But I should know better.
Probably because children are supposed to be innocent and not see color. She got that from somewhere
zwke1g.jpg

Reality check for a child some innocence was lost*

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
at my damn 4th grade alabama history class we went to a civil war site, and all of the classmates lined up to fight with the south, and even had some c00ns over there too. :smh:
my daughter just had hers last november, when people wrote nikka and drew a dikk on my car in the snow. :wow:

:wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When i went to the Martin Luther King Center on a school field trip the day the Klu Klux Klan was marching at the King center.

My first contact with those kind of demons.

I think the school knew they would be there in retrospect

I made sure i walked past one and said *nice sheets :mjlol: *

I thought that was clever.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

I used to do shyt on a dare when I was younger, little pranks and shyt. I pranked the wrong person, grown ass man flipped me the bird, so I flipped it back. He went ballistic, pulled a knife out and started shouting a bunch of bullshyt, he took his hat off too show me he was in the KKK, but to my knowledge they don't have a specific haircut...only reason why it probably didn't get worse was I had a couple friends with me that were older that stepped in both black and white.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
These kids don't get their racist beliefs out of nowhere :mjpls:
kkktoddrobertsonphoto.jpg

I remember seeing this in a play/musical I went to with my family when I was little. They exposed us to a lot to show us how the world really is. I never forgot this song and every time something like this comes up it pops in my head.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
i was in line with my chick and one of my best friends (he's a wop from south philly) and his chick YEARS ago...in northeast philly at the closest movie theatre...forget what movie but there was a big line...two white boys tried to cut in front of me...i said "yo whatsup :wtf:"...one of them looked at his boy and was like "heh: this ****** and his bytch here :heh:"

you know what happened?

he musta thought it was 2 of them and I was just with my girl...i didnt have to do anything...my italian dude behind me beat the breaks off him for me...his man standing there looking at me im looking like "dont do it homie"

we had to run away, into the stolen car we were driving around, and spend our double date night at the diner...i forget what movie it was but i remember being pissed we couldnt see it cause my man bloodied dude up.

other than that...when im in my street clothes i still get the side eyes in grocery stores. Doesn't bother me...i just let them get mad and pull out big ass roll out my wallet, start counting...then be like "nah, i think I wanna pay with my debit card :troll:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
at my damn 4th grade alabama history class we went to a civil war site, and all of the classmates lined up to fight with the south, and even had some c00ns over there too. :smh:
my daughter just had hers last november, when people wrote nikka and drew a dikk on my car in the snow. :wow:

:wow:

inherently :wow:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i was in line with my chick and one of my best friends (he's a wop from south philly) and his chick YEARS ago...in northeast philly at the closest movie theatre...forget what movie but there was a big line...two white boys tried to cut in front of me...i said "yo whatsup :wtf:"...one of them looked at his boy and was like "heh: this ****** and his bytch here :heh:"

you know what happened?

he musta thought it was 2 of them and I was just with my girl...i didnt have to do anything...my italian dude behind me beat the breaks off him for me...his man standing there looking at me im looking like "dont do it homie"

we had to run away, into the stolen car we were driving around, and spend our double date night at the diner...i forget what movie it was but i remember being pissed we couldnt see it cause my man bloodied dude up.

other than that...when im in my street clothes i still get the side eyes in grocery stores. Doesn't bother me...i just let them get mad and pull out big ass roll out my wallet, start counting...then be like "nah, i think I wanna pay with my debit card :troll:
You was up Franklin Mills or Neshaminy?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You was up Franklin Mills or Neshaminy?

nah we we was at orleans 8 before they tore it down...near the roosevelt mall....this was at least 2001

now you HAVE to go to FM or Neshaminy :snoop: unless you wanna go alll the way downtown or go to the ratchet ones in west or southwest philly

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nah we we was at orleans 8 before they tore it down...near the roosevelt mall....this was at least 2001

now you HAVE to go to FM or Neshaminy :snoop: unless you wanna go alll the way downtown or go to the ratchet ones in west or southwest philly
The Manayunk jawn is where I always used to head after Cheltenham closed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*is neither white or black*

so ill give yall a third party viewpoint

When i was a kid I invited one of my new black friends over to my white friends house where i frequented regularily. His parents werent there but when they got in the house and saw us eating snacks they said, "Who gave you permission to eat that." I said "well Daniel said it was ok."The father then told my 13 year old ass to shut the fukk up and they made us leave.

Also, i seen plenty of darked skin black people literally burst into tears from all the teasing they got from the light skinned kids for being dark. the self hatred thing is real as shyt and truly terrible.

I remember seeing black kids deliberately failing their tests because they told me that being smart and GT classes were for white people.

Real talk though i think that was the main reason i voted for Obama. i think he will motivate so many young black children to being smart as being cool and a good thing.

i gave no fukks about the political views.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was like 11 visiting my cuban homie in Lil Havana, me and his boys went to the store I paid for my Twix and was walking out the door and got patted down and accused of stealing it. Once I got outside my boys was showing me all the shyt they stole while I was getting searched :snoop: