What was your first nikka wake up call like?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
i didn't mind, ive done that a few times for other folks. its just common courtesy to help. i wasn't looking for thank you, but the way she mean mugged me. it fukked up my day breh

delete

Last edited:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Got pulled over when i was like 18 on the way to the barbershop and i had my wave cap on. White cop asked me:

"Do you have any drugs on you i should know about?"

"No:dahell:"

"You sure you don't have anything?"

":what:"

I was disgusted, all the crime in this city and this is what the cops spend time doing :snoop:
I was about to post the same shyt...I was out of town for work tho and got stopped twice in the same damn city....cops thinking they're gonna really be on some "american gangster" type ish and find some bricks in the trunk of a car. CAC's

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.
is this motherfukker serious:patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
can't speak on it since i aint black. but i do have several 'fukk you, cracka' moments. couple months ago i was at the grocery store in line at the checkout. this black broad was in front of me and was short couple dollars on her items and just stood there staring the cashier. i volunteered to pay for the difference and she mumbled something like, "thats the least you can do" rolled her eyes at me and walked away. me and the cashier i was like :upsetfavre:.
That difference would've came out to at least a week's worth of sex :birdman:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
You don't have any better moments you can share??? That was so boring, no offense :lolbron:

But real talk offering to pay for someone is insulting af and I would know sometimes I do it :troll:
eh, i don't see that way. in fact, i have been in that predicament couple of times myself and no one offered to cover for me. the cashier was asking her that she was short, and she didn't respond. i just felt like maybe she was stuck so i figured i help her out :yeshrug:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I was invited to a party that one of my friends were having. They were Filipino and they stayed in a really nice neighborhood. I knew them from taking Tae-Kwon-Do. Well, like I said they was in a really nice home and I saw it was about 40-50 kids that was at the party. I also came to realize that I was the only black person there. Now everyone was in the backyard and someone brought out a basketball. I was never a good basketball player, I played more football than anything. I didn't want to play any basketball but when I could tell that they was about to start picking teams I tried to ease my ass back in the house. I swear I took 3 steps towards the garage door and someone was like, "I got the black guy!!!! You can have anyone else but I want the black guy!!!!":beli: I told them that I wasn't that good in basketball and someone in the crowd was like, "He's lying, he's from the hood. That's all they do is play basketball"!!! I think a few of them laughed but when I was like :what: , someone else in the crowd was like, "Keep that up Doug and you're gonna get your ass whipped worse than when Kenny kicked your ass last week for saying something stupid!!!" Then everyone busted out laughing. I was like :whew: because I didn't want to beat the shyt out of him at my friend's house.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
lowkey, that Chris Rock "nikkas vs ******s" shyt probably hurt us in so many ways :snoop:

So O was on the campus bus yesterday and the bus driver was playing this shyt :dead:. But it's difficult to blame Chris Rock because that was supposed to be just for "us". We should be critical of ourselves, of course white ppl can then take it and say "see, even you guys don't like nikkas"...

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was in sixth grade walking home from school with some friends so we smack talking and I chase one of them in the street.
a cop car all the way down the street drives over to us so I'm like:merchant: and try to run to my house but this fat white cop looking like Andy Reid gets out the car and starts harassing my friends he sees me and calls me over. I had to go because I already made it to my house and he saw where I lived :snoop:

way to aggressive he ended up arresting me and one other friend for jaywalking put us in a van full of black kids not a white soul in there:mjpls:

later on after my parents had to pay a ticket my other friend who was there said the cop was gonna arrest him if he couldn't get me. keep in mind that he was never in the street with us

it felt good to see my parents yelling at the cops when they came to pick me up though:obama:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I was in sixth grade walking home from school with some friends so we smack talking and I chase one of them in the street.
a cop car all the way down the street drives over to us so I'm like:merchant: and try to run to my house but this fat white cop looking like Andy Reid gets out the car and starts harassing my friends he sees me and calls me over. I had to go because I already made it to my house and he saw where I lived :snoop:

way to aggressive he ended up arresting me and one other friend for jaywalking put us in a van full of black kids not a white soul in there:mjpls:

later on after my parents had to pay a ticket my other friend who was there said the cop was gonna arrest him if he couldn't get me. keep in mind that he was never in the street with us

it felt good to see my parents yelling at the cops when they came to pick me up though:obama:
That's fukkin crazy man

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Pops took me to a Klan rally on the steps of city hall when I was 12 and the cops tear gassed the (mostly black) crowd. Other shyt had happened before then but that sank it in for me real nice.