What was your first nikka wake up call like?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retitle the thread
A social experimentation gone wrong:Memoirs of a c00n
:mjlol:
These aren't even nikka wake up calls people are describing. Y'all are talking about cacs caccin. nikka wake up calls are a lot more subtle and far more awakening. It's that undercover racism exhibited by a white person you might have trusted to be different and not like all the other cacs. It's not blatant and it doesn't even come across as racist on the surface, but when you sit back and think about what happened, it wakes you up like :ohhh:

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
These aren't even nikka wake up calls people are describing. Y'all are talking about cacs caccin. nikka wake up calls are a lot more subtle and far more awakening. It's that undercover racism exhibited by a white person you might have trusted to be different and not like all the other cacs. It's not blatant and it doesn't even come across as racist on the surface, but when you sit back and think about what happened, it wakes you up like :ohhh:
that rep lookin real :flabbynsick:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Why the fukk would you ever trust a white person :what:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:hug:she's probably morbidly obese by now and living in a trailer park, while you're a young fit black queen with fierce coco locks...you won :smile:
:hug:

I don't care what she is doing...I learned a lot that day.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Last 4th of July me and my black friends tried to get in this predominantly white club. They said they were filled to the max and would have to charge us like $40 (cover charge usually free). We knew it was bullshyt BC two minutes later they let these cacs in. Also, my other friend was in there already (black)

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was no more than like 10 years old and i had a friend named cody. Pokemon was a big thing at the time and i didnt even think about race at that age. I use to go over to his house to play the 64, pc games, and all the other cool shyt him and his brother had. Well one day after school i was like, "lets go to your house and play some golden eye on the 64". Dude told me that his parents wont let anyone over anymore because someone stole some magic the gathering cards (i aint even know what that shyt was at the time). Later on i found out me and the only other black kid wasnt alowed back over there because their parents thought we stole the shyt.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
When I was 18 I was finally able to go to clubs. Me and my friends used to hit all the clubs we could in the 757. We go to a white club one night. We go up to the white bouncer we give him our I'd. He looks at us and asks us to un tuck our shirts. When we do he says that our shirts are too long and that we can't get in. As we walk away, more guys come up and he doesn't ask them to untuck their shirts

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
got called a ****** by some weird short kid at basketball tryouts in 5th grade and i stomped him out in front of everybody doing classic stone cold steve austin stomps :birdman:
:russ: :laff: currently at work, on the shytter, imagining this shyt. am crying!