What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why ya'll trying to save Uffie? Let her live...

Anyway...i knew i was sharing when she stopped giving me that sloppy, warm, fire headpiece...and she started making me strap it up:ohlawd:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why ya'll trying to save Uffie? Let her live...

Fa real

nikkas swear they dont be saving hoes but tryna :cape: over the interwebs

These type of girls do serve a purpose so let them live. Ol dude's friend is about to get some non-commitment, low maintenance easy p*ssy and yall tryna indirectly raildroad that man

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fa real

nikkas swear they dont be :cape: hoes but tryna save hoes over the interwebs

These type of girls do serve a purpose so let them live. Ol dude's friend is about to get some non-commitment, low maintenance easy p*ssy and yall tryna indirectly raildroad that man

my mans here has a point....if i would unexpectedly receive some good free puss....than godamn so be it and thank the lord.....bless that fool

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fa real

nikkas swear they dont be saving hoes but tryna :cape: over the interwebs

:shaq2: saving is pursuing her from a bad situation, I am not pursuing her. I'm good. This is advice, not simping.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my mans here has a point....if i would unexpectedly receive some good free puss....than godamn so be it and thank the lord.....bless that fool

And the fact that she halfway doing it outta spite she'll probably lick his balls and gargle the seeds too. That man would be missing out if she actually changed her mind, good thing she's determined.

Better that she get that out her system while single then while in the next relationship

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I walked into the same club she was in and caught her giving her number to another nikka. I cursed her out in front of everybody in there but when I got home brehs, I was :sadcam:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: saving is pursuing her from a bad situation, I am not pursuing her. I'm good. This is advice, not simping.

Our definitions differ cause to me you dont have to pursue to save. To me saving is tryna convince a girl not to do these sexual activities that would lead to the enjoyment of others. Like a nikka tryna throw trenchcoats on strippers and talk them into getting off stage

But your definition is cool, and understandable. I dont believe in it but I see your point

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
kissed her n her breath smelled liked spoiled boiled pecans...dna test came 4 the seed..it was both ours..he had the top half..i had the bottom...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
And the fact that she halfway doing it outta spite she'll probably lick his balls and gargle the seeds too. That man would be missing out if she actually changed her mind, good thing she's determined.

Better that she get that out her system while single then while in the next relationship

She'll do it in the next relationship as well. Like #1 pick said she is about to start a cycle she ain't ready for. Just look at how ignorant she sounds already.

Anyway I guess we all have different definition of :cape: because #1 pick was just trying to give her some advice, not steer her towards him. Is this not the part of the site where we give advice?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
when she started accusing me of fukking somebody else with zero proof. that's a self defense mechanism that women do to alleviate themselves of guilt cause they're actually the ones fukking around. the rational is he's fukking other people so its ok for me to do it too.