What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
when i made a fake facebook account and added all her homegirls who wouldn't add my real page and i seen shorty hugged up with some dude and her friends were with their men on some couples night out shyt... Words of wisdom brehs never trust a bytch who has her "tagged" pics private thats when she's doing dirt she doesn't want you to see.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:merchant:
hope you got tested:smugdraper:

i'll share my story yet again, keylogger got her fb pw and email pw found out she was emailing and msgn and sending nudes to her abusive ex who gave her black eyes and put her in a homeless shelter :noah:

you know that feeling when you find out you been sharing that girl, heart beating fast you don't want to find out more but you continue looking,

all the signs were there as well, the pw on her phone, always having it with her, always texting her "friends"

I kept fukking her! I already figured she was a ho anyways when you consider how we met and that I never talked to her on the phone. It would be late and I wouldn't want to go home all the way uptown so I'd hit her up...fukk, sleep, then walk to school a block away.

Saw her after she graduated. Was all dressed up talkin bout "Hiiiiii". Told her to "call me"...."I don't have your number"....I acted like I didn't hear her.

:skip:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Business trips got more frequent including one for a solid month. She didn't come home for a weekend or anything during the month. Finally, she went to the Chi for a weekend by herself to shop. Yeah.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
how am i gonna lose by having sex with his best friend that ive been feeling since last summer when he pulled me in the hallway while my boyfriend stepped out and put his hand in my panties and kissed me? i want him... and me being single now... is giving me the chance... to be honest i dont want to date him. i cant because im moving out of country... i just want one or a few times and then be out.

You been lusting after his friend for over a year, you let him feel on ur p*ssy and kiss you....but your a good girl? :shaq2:

Your a hoe through and through

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you preachin breh. :lawd:

i had an ex do this to me once and I snatched that shyt and was like :damn: unlock it

that bytch literally sat there with the :smugfavre: on her face and would not unlock that shyt for NOTHIN. I threw a brick through her car window later that night, she thought it was some broad that was her enemy from work :dead:

I took that L and blew that relationship up from the inside :lolbron:

:dead:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Facebook tells it all....nikka kept his own page clean and on point, but chicks will be chicks and he was stamped all over her shyt :snoop:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facebook tells it all....nikka kept his own page clean and on point, but chicks will be chicks and he was stamped all over her shyt :snoop:

You aint lying. Especially the young ones (18-21) they be quick draw mcgraw with the camera and I :pacspit: everytime.

Then they look at the picture like :aicmon: I cant upload this shyt anywhere

:myman:

creolekidd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You been lusting after his friend for over a year, you let him feel on ur p*ssy and kiss you....but your a good girl? :shaq2:

Your a hoe through and through

:ld: he gotta point, certified hoe, put a stamp on it

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld: he gotta point, certified hoe, put a stamp on it

of course he got a point. :laugh: calling herself a "good girl gone bad".

its always been said, if ur girlfriend is showing interest in wanting to hang with u and ur friends, something's up.

i'll tell u this. every single time i asked my ex about her friend its because i had an agenda.

but then some of u naive n1ggas will be like "nah i need a girl that can hang with the guys." :laugh: there aint no shortage of such girls. dont be an idiot

creolekidd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course he got a point. :laugh: calling herself a "good girl gone bad".

its always been said, if ur girlfriend is showing interest in wanting to hang with u and ur friends, something's up.

i'll tell u this. every single time i asked my ex about her friend its because i had an agenda.

but then some of u naive n1ggas will be like "nah i need a girl that can hang with the guys." :laugh: there aint no shortage of such girls. dont be an idiot

See i dont want a chick that wanna hang with the boys, that makes her a open opportunity, plus thats my time away from her ass,chicks think like we do, but nikkas to dumb to see that shyt:snoop: