What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
its all good... hes banging some short fat polish girl now... lol downgrade... so im not worried about him.

i dont care what it'll look like... he should be worried about how he looked after doing all this to me... when hes the one who BEGGED ME not to leave him a million times since i tried breaking up numerous times because i wasnt feeling him anymore... the guy has mental issues and he needs to get his reality checked. he can get played too....

why do you care?

I'm not even gonna lie. I told myself if my girl cheated on me or did some disrespectful shyt I was gonna fukk all her fine ass friends 1 by 1. with no remorse what so ever.

can't have remorse when your single.

sent from my phone nikka....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
When a nikka started beating on the door for like 20 minutes while we were in the middle of fukking and she refused to go and answer the door. I never returned afterwards. Not sure if I was sharing that girl or if he was. I guess we both were.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wasn't my girl but I remember waking up in the morning, looking at her night table and seeing a list of dudes and their numbers.

:to:

:merchant:
hope you got tested:smugdraper:

i'll share my story yet again, keylogger got her fb pw and email pw found out she was emailing and msgn and sending nudes to her abusive ex who gave her black eyes and put her in a homeless shelter :noah:

you know that feeling when you find out you been sharing that girl, heart beating fast you don't want to find out more but you continue looking,

all the signs were there as well, the pw on her phone, always having it with her, always texting her "friends"

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:merchant:
hope you got tested:smugdraper:

i'll share my story yet again, keylogger got her fb pw and email pw found out she was emailing and msgn and sending nudes to her abusive ex who gave her black eyes and put her in a homeless shelter :noah:

you know that feeling when you find out you been sharing that girl, heart beating fast you don't want to find out more but you continue looking,

:to::lawd::wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's tough to remember because I tried to black it out, plus it happened so long ago

But.....

I was dating this one girl that I thought I had wrapped around my finger.We weren't officially official, but I thought I had her sprung out.

One day I go over to her apartment and she's knocked out cold.Make up still done up and everything.You know that look when they've been out clubbing the night before and got so fukked up, they just pass out with their shoes and everything still on?

Her home girl/ roommate came out of her room and told me she got in late....and then she just walked back in her room and closed the door.The girl that I was dating was knocked out on the couch in the living room.

I decide to head towards the kitchen to get me something to drink.As I'm heading towards the fridge, I see my girls phone lying on the kitchen sink and it's lit up saying " new text"

Normally, I wouldn't go through her shyt, but something about sitting up in a quiet apartment had me bored.

I grabbed her shyt and flipped it open.....The new text said "Patrick":wtf:

I'm going through their whole conversation....I don't remember that shyt word for word, but the last text she wrote to him said

"You're the sweetest guy I ever met..and I'm not just saying that because your dikk goes so deep in my p*ssy,)" :damn::sadbron::ohhh::whoo::to::mindblown::no:

UmpOi.gif

We got into a big argument and decided to call it off after that.

Dude must've been on some mandigo shyt because I'm no slouch myself.

Come to find out Patrick was some Nigerian dude she was just trying to use.He had a lot of dough and a nice ride......I guess she was just trying to blow his head up and go in for the kill.

She was a female player/ ruthless sociopath like that.

The sex was :lawd: though.......only reason I was fukking with her like that.

It's always those crazy ones

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's tough to remember because I tried to black it out, plus it happened so long ago

But.....

I was dating this one girl that I thought I had wrapped around my finger.We weren't officially official, but I thought I had her sprung out.

One day I go over to her apartment and she's knocked out cold.Make up still done up and everything.You know that look when they've been out clubbing the night before and got so fukked up, they just pass out with their shoes and everything still on?

Her home girl/ roommate came out of her room and told me she got in late....and then she just walked back in her room and closed the door.The girl that I was dating was knocked out on the couch in the living room.

I decide to head towards the kitchen to get me something to drink.As I'm heading towards the fridge, I see my girls phone lying on the kitchen sink and it's lit up saying " new text"

Normally, I wouldn't go through her shyt, but something about sitting up in a quiet apartment had me bored.

I grabbed her shyt and flipped it open.....The new text said "Patrick":wtf:

I'm going through their whole conversation....I don't remember that shyt word for word, but the last text she wrote to him said

"You're the sweetest guy I ever met..and I'm not just saying that because your dikk goes so deep in my p*ssy,)" :damn::sadbron::ohhh::whoo:

UmpOi.gif

Come to find out Patrick was some Nigerian dude she was just trying to use.He had a lot of dough and a nice ride......I guess she was just trying to blow his head up and go in for the kill.

:ohhh:

They got the game on lock. That's why I didn't have a girlfriend but once in college. I was that dude you didn't know was like that but your girl did. I look back at it like petty sh*t but I never was hurt and had fun. It's messed up how these girls are out here. Half the time they don't tell you they got a man and you don't know just going by facebook. No pics of the dude, no relationship status, nothing.

But I got it back several years ago. Dating a knuckle headed model.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
we have an open relationship she's always been the one tellin me she wasnt seein anyone else even though i never asked for that, and she know lyin is my main pet peeve, i keep it 100 and i appreciate the same. First time i noticed dude's name, "ryan" was in some facebook rant she posted a while back, called him all types of bytch nikkas and shyt, i already knew it had to be an ex but i asked her about it when i saw her anyway and she told me it was her ex, aight whatever, didn't give a fukk. Couple of months later i start noticing him callin her phone, not like i be in her phone like that but i saw the name pop up a few times, specifically one day I was smashin her in the bathroom, had her bent over the sink and her phone was sittin up there and he called, I just acted like i didnt see it cause i really didnt care. That same night she was over, she was sleep and i was sittin on the bed watchin tv, and her phone starts vibrating. I didnt look at it but they called back to back like 4 times so i knew it had to be him cause her moms would have called my phone by then. So i picked her phone up, saw the "missed calls from ryan" and then a text came in from him and i wanted to read it. She told me the code to her phone once so i played wit for a minute till i finally got it then read the text, he was like "damn i'm callin you, where you at", so read thru the other texts and found out some shyt. I usually wouldnt do anything like this but the senseless lyin had me mad so i texted him back and said "she in my bed, i just put her to sleep", he replied "girl you betta be playin" i replied "I'm a dude and i'm dead serious". He called her phone again and i answered, he tried to question me but i was just like "yo me and you have nothin to talk about, you wanna know anything about me or what we got you gotta ask her" and hung up. I went in the room, woke her up and said look out the window and watch this, then i went outside and smashed her phone on the sidewalk while she was watchin, went back inside, told her what happened and cussed her the fukk out...

fast forward a few months, I'm still hittin it, waitin for her to come over now actually :sadcam:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
we have an open relationship she's always been the one tellin me she wasnt seein anyone else even though i never asked for that, and she know lyin is my main pet peeve, i keep it 100 and i appreciate the same. First time i noticed dude's name, "ryan" was in some facebook rant she posted a while back, called him all types of bytch nikkas and shyt, i already knew it had to be an ex but i asked her about it when i saw her anyway and she told me it was her ex, aight whatever, didn't give a fukk. Couple of months later i start noticing him callin her phone, not like i be in her phone like that but i saw the name pop up a few times, specifically one day I was smashin her in the bathroom, had her bent over the sink and her phone was sittin up there and he called, I just acted like i didnt see it cause i really didnt care. That same night she was over, she was sleep and i was sittin on the bed watchin tv, and her phone starts vibrating. I didnt look at it but they called back to back like 4 times so i knew it had to be him cause her moms would have called my phone by then. So i picked her phone up, saw the "missed calls from ryan" and then a text came in from him and i wanted to read it. She told me the code to her phone once so i played wit for a minute till i finally got it then read the text, he was like "damn i'm callin you, where you at", so read thru the other texts and found out some shyt. I usually wouldnt do anything like this but the senseless lyin had me mad so i texted him back and said "she in my bed, i just put her to sleep", he replied "girl you betta be playin" i replied "I'm a dude and i'm dead serious". He called her phone again and i answered, he tried to question me but i was just like "yo me and you have nothin to talk about, you wanna know anything about me or what we got you gotta ask her" and hung up. I went in the room, woke her up and said look out the window and watch this, then i went outside and smashed her phone on the sidewalk while she was watchin, went back inside, told her what happened and cussed her the fukk out...
fast forward a few months, I'm still hittin it, waitin for her to come over now actually :sadcam:
:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

But.....

I grabbed her shyt and flipped it open.....The new text said "Patrick"

"You're the sweetest guy I ever met..and I'm not just saying that because your dikk goes so deep in my p*ssy,)" :damn::sadbron::ohhh::whoo::to::mindblown::no:

UmpOi.gif

Im a nigerian dude named Patrick.....:youngsabo:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

:laff:

nooooo don't do it

reconsider

read some liter-ature on the subject

you sure???