What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He drove you crazy now you talking crazy. It happens, you got with a dude who ain't s**t. Something kept you going back when u kno he wasn't feeling you like that. Move on and find your gem. Getting caught up and being mad just prevents the growth. U gonna do u, just know that doing wrong comes with consequences.

I'm just tryna to help, I don't even know you but I seen this play out often and this is how you lose more than win 10 out of 10 times.
how am i gonna lose by having sex with his best friend that ive been feeling since last summer when he pulled me in the hallway while my boyfriend stepped out and put his hand in my panties and kissed me? i want him... and me being single now... is giving me the chance... to be honest i dont want to date him. i cant because im moving out of country... i just want one or a few times and then be out.

promise ill be doing lots of growing in the next few years. i knew he wasnt shyt but i truly loved him so........... thats where the story ends. its over. this is how good girls turn into bad girls though... men taking advantage and fukking it up for the rest when he couldve just been real and left me alone. but why beg and mess around behind my back? makes no fukking sense to me. does it to you?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
When My Android phone's Google Latitude said she was in South Beach on a Saturday Night she was supposed to be working in West Palm Beach.

:ufdup:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't my girl but I remember waking up in the morning, looking at her night table and seeing a list of dudes and their numbers.

:to:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When My Android phone's Google Latitude said she was in South Beach on a Saturday Night she was supposed to be working in West Palm Beach.

:ufdup:
west palm beach is my area. you live there?

*reppin' drexel road/okeechobee*

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when i saw pictures on facebook of a random girl sitting on his lap, arm wrapped around him. more pictures of random hoes from outside the country at a party with him, that he never told me about. him telling other girls how attractive they were when he never did that to me... yeah the guy was a loser. him contacting his ex...

and im still proud i fukked around on him... and guess what? adding salt to injury im still getting payback. his best friend is next... : )

Is this UffdaNY?

:ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
how am i gonna lose by having sex with his best friend that ive been feeling since last summer when he pulled me in the hallway while my boyfriend stepped out and put his hand in my panties and kissed me? i want him... and me being single now... is giving me the chance... to be honest i dont want to date him. i cant because im moving out of country... i just want one or a few times and then be out.

promise ill be doing lots of growing in the next few years. i knew he wasnt shyt but i truly loved him so........... thats where the story ends. its over. this is how good girls turn into bad girls though... men taking advantage and fukking it up for the rest when he couldve just been real and left me alone. but why beg and mess around behind my back? makes no fukking sense to me. does it to you?

You'll see. This ain't what you really want. You looking at this narrow-sided. Better think about it all, not just your urges. You aren't about that life, don't fucc yourself up believing that you are.

Not all men are doing that to women. Just like all women aren't doing what happen to some these dudes here. You can end the cycle or just kick it into drive. This sh*t is more mental than anything. That's what I am getting at.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
When she swooped me up in her so called uncle car who i never heard of, then i seen pair of forces in the backseat and club promotional flyers. I didn't trip tho just chalked it up and started doing my own thang.