What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I knew my best friend when I was younger was a snake when he told me he wants me to get a girlfriend so he could f**k her. I was shocked that he said that. People told me he was jealous because beautiful women would approach me but if you listen to him, he was the greatest player in the world. Smashing broads with regularity, dimes galore. I always felt he was doing well for himself. Even had a decent looking girlfriend who left him as soon as her got in with the popular white crowd. She used him for rep like he used me for rep. I thought he was a friend too. :dry:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

got damn!!!
nothing like a woman scorned.

sent from my phone nikka....
i've always wanted his best friend, now his ass gave me a reason. and come to find out his best friend wants me too.... he told me he wants to fukk. : )

Uffie, let it go. You will drive yourself crazy f**king around on that s**t.

Start from scratch, as hard as it is, you just gotta move on.
im not driving myself crazy lol... im good.. already moved on from him. and will be doing more of that now... and when i move. he knows im over him. i just have this last thing i wanna do... then im officially done with my work.

:youngsabo:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i've always wanted his best friend, now his ass gave me a reason. and come to find out his best friend wants me too.... he told me he wants to fukk. : )

im not driving myself crazy lol... im good.. already moved on from him. and will be doing more of that now... and when i move. he knows im over him. i just have this last thing i wanna do... then im officially done with my work.

:youngsabo:

:beli: u still not over him. Just move on. Delete everything referencing him and use it as a learning exp. Be the best woman you can be. Smashing the homie will just make you look like a mark.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: u still not over him. Just move on. Delete everything referencing him and use it as a learning exp. Be the best woman you can be. Smashing the homie will just make you look like a mark.
its all good... hes banging some short fat polish girl now... lol downgrade... so im not worried about him.

i dont care what it'll look like... he should be worried about how he looked after doing all this to me... when hes the one who BEGGED ME not to leave him a million times since i tried breaking up numerous times because i wasnt feeling him anymore... the guy has mental issues and he needs to get his reality checked. he can get played too....

why do you care?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
its all good... hes banging some short fat polish girl now... lol downgrade... so im not worried about him.

i dont care what it'll look like... he should be worried about how he looked after doing all this to me... when hes the one who BEGGED ME not to leave him a million times since i tried breaking up numerous times because i wasnt feeling him anymore... the guy has mental issues and he needs to get his reality checked. he can get played too....

why do you care?
He drove you crazy now you talking crazy. It happens, you got with a dude who ain't s**t. Something kept you going back when u kno he wasn't feeling you like that. Move on and find your gem. Getting caught up and being mad just prevents the growth. U gonna do u, just know that doing wrong comes with consequences.

I'm just tryna to help, I don't even know you but I seen this play out often and this is how you lose more than win 10 out of 10 times.

Daps

why do you care?
If you fukk my homeboy i''m fukking your mother. And who told you to put OUR business out like that? huh? You wanna put my business out i''m going to put yours out......

This bytch put whip cream on her p*ssy and let our dog lick it... NOW WHAT!!!