What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
twitter/instagram.....caught her slippin....waste of 3 years...still recovering my g

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
i got the opposite story

i was with this chicc on and off for about 2yrs from 15-17yrs old...(never officialy together)

then my homie makes her his GF... OFFICICAL.. we were all still chill with eachother.. she was still fukkin around with me on th side..for about 2yrs..)

on her 18th BDAY(i was 20) she took me on a CRUISE to MEXICO.... 7 days... so both her an ME were gone @ the same time for a week... we were ALWAYS @ the homies house erydAY( SO WHEN WE BOTH WERE GONE it was suspect) it was the sot where we could drink n smoke etc...

i come back home go to my homies house and he confronted me on it and knew what was up... KNEW THAT I WENt ON A CRUISE WITH HER..

HE didnt wanna fight.. he ws pretty much CRYIN.. dude was one of my best friends..i grew up with thuis fukker havnt talked to him in 6ys now...that shyt killed me and ate at me for years... i never forgave myself for it..

good friends are hard to find.. bytches are evrywhere..

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got the opposite story

i was with this chicc on and off for about 2yrs from 15-17yrs old...(never officialy together)

then my homie makes her his GF... OFFICICAL.. we were all still chill with eachother.. she was still fukkin around with me on th side..for about 2yrs..)

on her 18th BDAY(i was 20) she took me on a CRUISE to MEXICO.... 7 days... so both her an ME were gone @ the same time for a week... we were ALWAYS @ the homies house erydAY( SO WHEN WE BOTH WERE GONE it was suspect) it was the sot where we could drink n smoke etc...

i come back home go to my homies house and he confronted me on it and knew what was up... KNEW THAT I WENt ON A CRUISE WITH HER..

HE didnt wanna fight.. he ws pretty much CRYIN.. dude was one of my best friends..i grew up with thuis fukke havnt talked to him in 6ys now...that shyt killed me and ate at me for years... i never forgave myself for it..
you both were majorly fukked up for doing that. what a horrible friend and a slutty girlfriend. hope you learned your lesson.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got the opposite story

HE didnt wanna fight.. he ws pretty much CRYIN.. dude was one of my best friends..i grew up with thuis fukker havnt talked to him in 6ys now...that shyt killed me and ate at me for years... i never forgave myself for it..

That's fukking foul :smh:.

Having said that, if a good-looking female offered to take me on a cruise, I'd have a hard time saying no too.

But I mean, you knew you were gonna get caught tho right? You were just like :manny: about it at that point?

Edit: And shyt, she's foul. Did you guys plan on the cruise before they got together? How is she gonna be in a relationship with him, but go on a cruise with you? Fuuuucking slores, breh.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i saw pictures on facebook of a random girl sitting on his lap, arm wrapped around him. more pictures of random hoes from outside the country at a party with him, that he never told me about. him telling other girls how attractive they were when he never did that to me... yeah the guy was a loser. him contacting his ex...

and im still proud i fukked around on him... and guess what? adding salt to injury im still getting payback. his best friend is next... : )

Daps
i got the opposite story

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
i knew i was gon get caught... it was too suspicious for both of us to be gone @ the same time.. i fukkED UP... trust me i KNOW THIS...if i could go back i NEVER would even fukked around with her after she was "officially" girlfriend status with on of my best friends....

majority of my circle of friends cut me off after that and rode with the homie.. completely understandable...

you live and you learn..

i know that shyt gon come back on me harbody... hasnt happened yet but i know it coming.. im raeady.. i deserve it..

Daps
i knew i was gon get caught... it was too suspicious for both of us to be gone @ the same time.. i fukkED UP... trust me i KNOW THIS...if i could go back i NEVER would even fukked around with her after she was "officially" girlfriend status with on of my best friends....

majority of my circle of friends cut me off after that and rode with the homie.. completely understandable...

you live and you learn..

i know that shyt gon come back on me harbody... hasnt happened yet but i know it coming.. im raeady.. i deserve it..
Your horrible. I''m disgusted by your actions. You should be banned from this site. My used to be friends will do that shyt all the time to me. I guess when your extremely good looking, your ugly immigrant friends will envy you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i got the opposite story

:leostare: :wtb: :ufdup: :snoop:
That was bish made.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
when i saw pictures on facebook of a random girl sitting on his lap, arm wrapped around him. more pictures of random hoes from outside the country at a party with him, that he never told me about. him telling other girls how attractive they were when he never did that to me... yeah the guy was a loser. him contacting his ex...

and im still proud i fukked around on him... and guess what? adding salt to injury im still getting payback. his best friend is next... : )

got damn!!!
nothing like a woman scorned.

sent from my phone nikka....

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Your horrible. I''m disgusted by your actions. You should be banned from this site. My used to be friends will do that shyt all the time to me. I guess when your extremely good looking, your ugly immigrant friends will envy you.

calm down bro... he didnt fukk your girl....

that was me. :ld:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Uffie, let it go. You will drive yourself crazy f**king around on that s**t.

Start from scratch, as hard as it is, you just gotta move on.