What was the first sign you knew you were sharing....

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
When she asked me to rewind a lovey dovey Drake lyric and made it her facebook status

When she answered her phone and said "ILL BE HOME AT 2 a.m." Im hanging with Abe" and then told me I.cant come in bc her step dad would cock block at 2 a.m.

When she deleted the fbook relationship without even talking to me first

When I was drunk and jealous and asked her if she fukked anyone in the past month

:to:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll do it in the next relationship as well. Like #1 pick said she is about to start a cycle she ain't ready for. Just look at how ignorant she sounds already.

Who gives a fukk? She doesn't, so why do you? Ol' nice, chivalrous, lay your pea coat over a puddle of piss ass knee grow. She wants to get fukked, so let her get fukked...she's grown so she'll be fine.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Uffie gonna be hurt when them nikkas be like :manny: when they talk about her

1163473_o.gif

Daps
when she put a pw on her phone and her phone was never 5 feet away from her :to:

you preachin breh. :lawd:

i had an ex do this to me once and I snatched that shyt and was like :damn: unlock it

that bytch literally sat there with the :smugfavre: on her face and would not unlock that shyt for NOTHIN. I threw a brick through her car window later that night, she thought it was some broad that was her enemy from work :dead:

I took that L and blew that relationship up from the inside :lolbron:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i got the opposite story

i was with this chicc on and off for about 2yrs from 15-17yrs old...(never officialy together)

then my homie makes her his GF... OFFICICAL.. we were all still chill with eachother.. she was still fukkin around with me on th side..for about 2yrs..)

on her 18th BDAY(i was 20) she took me on a CRUISE to MEXICO.... 7 days... so both her an ME were gone @ the same time for a week... we were ALWAYS @ the homies house erydAY( SO WHEN WE BOTH WERE GONE it was suspect) it was the sot where we could drink n smoke etc...

i come back home go to my homies house and he confronted me on it and knew what was up... KNEW THAT I WENt ON A CRUISE WITH HER..

HE didnt wanna fight.. he ws pretty much CRYIN.. dude was one of my best friends..i grew up with thuis fukker havnt talked to him in 6ys now...that shyt killed me and ate at me for years... i never forgave myself for it..

good friends are hard to find.. bytches are evrywhere..

Damn the nikka still wont talk to you, sometimes you gotta let shyt go. Why would he wife a chick that you was smashin on and off anyways?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
when i saw pictures on facebook of a random girl sitting on his lap, arm wrapped around him. more pictures of random hoes from outside the country at a party with him, that he never told me about. him telling other girls how attractive they were when he never did that to me... yeah the guy was a loser. him contacting his ex...

and im still proud i fukked around on him... and guess what? adding salt to injury im still getting payback. his best friend is next... : )

Im one of his other friends, he just aint tell you about me :hmm:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
And the fact that she halfway doing it outta spite she'll probably lick his balls and gargle the seeds too. That man would be missing out if she actually changed her mind, good thing she's determined.

Better that she get that out her system while single then while in the next relationship

:lawd: he ain't lying. Freshly bruised or revenge seeking girls go hard. Let him have that feeling of a boss, and her feel a lil used to get back at old boy. bruh mayne right tryna cut the capes off these heroes....she don't wanna be saved.:jawalrus:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I told her I was coming over and she responded with "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!"

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lawd: he ain't lying. Freshly bruised or revenge seeking girls go hard. Let him have that feeling of a boss, and her feel a lil used to get back at old boy. bruh mayne right tryna cut the capes off these heroes....she don't wanna be saved.:jawalrus:

I've gotten some of the best sex/ head from females who did it out of spite. Them hoes be performing. Tryna stop a determined buss down is like tryna stop a freight train anyway. Dude gave her good logical advice but she was still like ":childplease: I'm fukking him reguardless why do you care" :pachaha:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When she told me how much she likes this song because the lyrics are so real.

:wtf:
:sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Sign? Uhmm when her girl i was trying to smash behind her back told me she was creepin on me...:to:.....proceeded to smash and felt better with a 1-up position that she didn't know what i did but i knew what she had done :win::pachaha:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I've gotten some of the best sex/ head from females who did it out of spite. Them hoes be performing. Tryna stop a determined buss down is like tryna stop a freight train anyway. Dude gave her good logical advice but she was still like ":childplease: I'm fukking him reguardless why do you care" :pachaha:

the best friend like:myman:....he done heard all the stories dude told when they first got together about how she gargled the jizz, and did splits on it. Now he about to beast something serious, and has no idea how close he almost came to getting derailed by a message board...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She was always singing that stupid Keep it On The Downlow bullshyt. It was the first time i realized women talk to men, through songs. I was happy when i dumped her and she cried and begged.