What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

Daps
That's exactly my point, dumb ass. Wade takes more shots closer to the basket, higher percentage shots, like a big.

I'm out. Coli nikkas are slow as fukk and I can only take so much retardation per day.
You just used the reasoning of - "And his FG% is higher because he knows he has no jump shot so he doesn't even try. That's like saying Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe." - against a comparison for AI vs Wade, like Shaq took a similar amount of jumpshots and at the same range that Wade did throughout his career. Do you really even need spelling out as to how STUPID that sounds?

Wade had multiple seasons taking 1000+ jumpshots, WHEN THE fukk DID SHAQ EVER COME CLOSE TO TAKING THAT MANY THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER?

:camby:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Riley came out of retirement to coach a team he thought had no chance. :rudy:

Were you even around at that time? There were rumors regarding Riley taking over for two seasons prior to 2006. That's not even the issue. The issue is, nobody thought the Heat were stacked, everybody thought they took on the league's trash. The sentiment at the time was "Why did the heat change their roster? If wade was healthy they would have gotten to the Finals".

The claim that the Heat were "Stacked" in 2006 came long after they won when Kobestans and other wade haters tried to discredit his 2006 run.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You just used the reasoning of - "And his FG% is higher because he knows he has no jump shot so he doesn't even try. That's like saying Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe." - against a comparison for AI vs Wade, like Shaq took a similar amount of jumpshots and at the same range that Wade did throughout his career. Do you really even need spelling out as to how STUPID that sounds?

Wade had multiple seasons taking 1000+ jumpshots, WHEN THE fukk DID SHAQ EVER COME CLOSE TO TAKING THAT MANY THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER?

:camby:

:snoop: This is why I sometimes loathe talking to people online. You're just not very smart guy. I'm out.

Were you even around at that time? There were rumors regarding Riley taking over for two seasons prior to 2006. That's not even the issue. The issue is, nobody thought the Heat were stacked, everybody thought they took on the league's trash. The sentiment at the time was "Why did the heat change their roster? If wade was healthy they would have gotten to the Finals".

The claim that the Heat were "Stacked" in 2006 came long after they won when Kobestans and other wade haters tried to discredit his 2006 run.

I'm talking about the real world and this guy is talking about SOHH/coli opinions. :mjlol:

Again, I'm out.

Daps
Round 1 exit. :mjlol:
2j4o9wy.jpg

*looks at team*

*looks at PPG of each player*

Gee I wonder why they lost in the first round.
full

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the real world and this guy is talking about SOHH/coli opinions. :mjlol:

Again, I'm out.

Sohh opinions? There was NOBODY that thought the heat were stacked in 2006. If you can find somebody that said otherwise BEFORE their title, then I'll retract my comments.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Sohh opinions? There was NOBODY that thought the heat were stacked in 2006. If you can find somebody that said otherwise BEFORE their title, then I'll retract my comments.

Pat fukkin Riley! :mindblown:

He didn't want his acquisition of Shaq to go to waste. He saw the team was ready and got rid of a pretty decent coach in Van Gundy to take over. I don't give a fukk about your stan wars on SOHH, breh. This is not real life. :heh:

Daps
And his FG% is higher because he knows he has no jump shot so he doesn't even try. That's like saying Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe.
Say that Wade has no jumper and didn't even try taking any jumpshots, after Wade had multiple seasons taking 1000+ jumpers and compare his shooting ability to A.I's like it's the same as comparing the shooting ability of Kobe and Shaq brehs.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Say that Wade has no jumper and didn't even try taking any jumpshots, after Wade had multiple seasons taking 1000+ jumpers and compare his shooting ability to A.I's like it's the same as comparing the shooting ability of Kobe and Shaq brehs.

I'm only responding to you out of pity. In realiy your 5th or 6th grade English teacher LOST. You should have learned about comparisons back then. I'm not saying Wade and Shaq's shot selection was the same you fukkin slow ass slug. I'm showing you how FG% will be lower for a player who takes more jumpshots, which Iverson did. I could have easily compared it another wing player who takes more inside shots like LeBron and Kobe but I used Shaq for emphasis.

It's really my fault for thinking so highly of you. I apologize. It won't happen again. :mjlol:

Daps
I'm only responding to you out of pity. In realiy your 5th or 6th grade English teacher LOST. You should have learned about comparisons back then.
It's clearly your education system that lost.. Go and read what the definition of a comparison is and come back to me
I'm showing you how FG% will be lower for a player who takes more jumpshots, which Iverson did.
He did on average take more jump shots. But it's one thing saying that AI took more jumpshots, and another saying that Wade DIDN'T have a jumper and DIDN'T even try taking jumpshots when he had MULTIPLE seasons taking 1000+ jumpers at around 36-40%. And then say that because Wade had a higher FG%, is like saying Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe, when the difference in jumpshots that Kobe took compared to what Shaq took isn't any where near close to the difference in jumpshot attempts between AI and Wade. It's just a terrible comparison.

I could have easily compared it another wing player who takes more inside shots like LeBron and Kobe but I used Shaq for emphasis.
:dahell:

Then why didn't you compare him to a wing player instead of a CENTER? There's no emphasis comparing Wade's shooting ability to a center who teams used to hack at the end of games because he couldn't even shoot a free throw to illustrate the difference in shooting ability between AI and Wade, it's just vacuous logic.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Pat fukkin Riley! :mindblown:

He didn't want his acquisition of Shaq to go to waste. He saw the team was ready and got rid of a pretty decent coach in Van Gundy to take over. I don't give a fukk about your stan wars on SOHH, breh. This is not real life. :heh:

You are taking Pat Riley taking over as proof that Pat Riley thought they'd win. Might be true. But at that time, SHaq and Van Gundy were not getting along and Pat Riley made himself the interim coach.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm only responding to you out of pity. In realiy your 5th or 6th grade English teacher LOST. You should have learned about comparisons back then. I'm not saying Wade and Shaq's shot selection was the same you fukkin slow ass slug. I'm showing you how FG% will be lower for a player who takes more jumpshots, which Iverson did. I could have easily compared it another wing player who takes more inside shots like LeBron and Kobe but I used Shaq for emphasis.

It's really my fault for thinking so highly of you. I apologize. It won't happen again. :mjlol:
Lmao, you know Lebron never shot a higher FG% than Wade until they teamed up right bruh?????? We aint even gotta mention Kobe :mjlol:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Says the dude that thinks heart is better than efficiency, production and results. I seriously question how AI stans get through every day life with their logic.

:beli: I rooted for AI 1 series his entire life and that was against the Lakers. I just keep it real unlike you, an obvious Wade stan.

I hope I didn't use too many big words there for ya, fella.