What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

Daps
He could score from anywhere
That doesn't make a player better.

If two cars end up at the same destination, it makes sense that the driver who got there more efficiently actually took the better route, not the other way around.

put a team on his back.
And Wade didn't? What does that even mean anyway? Both were #1 options for their teams.
and be touched without dying.
:beli:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
But I never compared Bron's or Kobe's percentage to Wade. :heh:

It's a damn shame that I have to say this for like the 10th time (and no, not actually the 10th time, I'm exaggerating for the slow mofos :snoop:). Iverson's percentage was lower than Wade's beacuse Iverson took more jumpers. The same way Kobe's is lower than Bron's because Kobe takes more jumpers. That's it. Shouldn't be that hard to understand.

And AI was in the league at age 33. It could be argued that Wade's career ended 2 years ago. I know LeBron certainly feels that way :mjlol:
To debate your main point, and let me start this by saying im a huge AI fan and wish he woulda been cool with coming off the bench, AI is one of the main reasons I became a Wade fan. Pound for pound AI is one of the gretest finishers EVER, similar to Kyrie right now he knew how to get the ball off the glass the right way everytime he attacked the basket (great and underrated fukkin skill) you never seen AI having to use floaters, when he got to the rack it was some kind of roll off the glass fasho (higher % shot than the floater). When comparing to Wade, AI was not as good as a finisher either, far behind to be honest. Wade had/has the same ability to get the rock off the glass with English (uses a lot of floaters though) and much bigger. The percentage in the paint would probably be more lopsided in Wades way than the FG% my guy :yeshrug:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
You could argue that AI could have won rings if he had been a less selfish player and changed his game
kanyeshrug.jpg

I think Iverson is an all-timer too, but to Wade's credit he was the best or 2nd best player on 3 title teams, which is something you can only say about Kobe, Duncan, and Shaq in the post-Jordan era.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
The only guards to ever play who are more decorated than Dwyane Wade are Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
To debate your main point, and let me start this by saying im a huge AI fan and wish he woulda been cool with coming off the bench, AI is one of the main reasons I became a Wade fan. Pound for pound AI is one of the gretest finishers EVER, similar to Kyrie right now he knew how to get the ball off the glass the right way everytime he attacked the basket (great and underrated fukkin skill) you never seen AI having to use floaters, when he got to the rack it was some kind of roll off the glass fasho (higher % shot than the floater). When comparing to Wade, AI was not as good as a finisher either, far behind to be honest. Wade had/has the same ability to get the rock off the glass with English (uses a lot of floaters though) and much bigger. The percentage in the paint would probably be more lopsided in Wades way than the FG% my guy :yeshrug:

Okay, Wade is bigger. I'd hope he'd be better in the paint. Wade is strong as fukk. But when nikkas sag back to the foul line when you're at the top of the key, there's a problem. Imagine if Wade had a consistent jumper. nikkas used to sag off AI like that til he started taking and knocking that down. Wade outside the arc is a complete joke. That limits his inside game too because he can't blow by his man and break down a defense like Iverson could because they don't have to respect his outside shot.

If I had my pick, I'd take Iverson.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
unless you want to factor in favoritism, it's Wade.
Sure, you can strip Wade of all his accomplishments and statistics aside fro, scoring to say why AI is better... but that's a damn lot of effort just to make that point.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
So you're crowning AI for losing four games of five in the Finals? Amazing what low standards we have for our favorite players

Daps
Okay, Wade is bigger. I'd hope he'd be better in the paint. Wade is strong as fukk. But when nikkas sag back to the foul line when you're at the top of the key, there's a problem. Imagine if Wade had a consistent jumper. nikkas used to sag off AI like that til he started taking and knocking that down. Wade outside the arc is a complete joke. That limits his inside game too because he can't blow by his man and break down a defense like Iverson could because they don't have to respect his outside shot.

If I had my pick, I'd take Iverson.

It took Iverson 41.1 minutes to score 26.7 points per game at a 42% rate over his career
It took Wade 36.6 minutes to score 24.3 points per game at a 49% rate over his career

Yeah but Wade was the one that had trouble scoring throughout his career. :heh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And this is A.I. stannery in a nutshell. As soon as they can't back it up with actual impact and production-to-efficiency ON THE COURT, they bring up some meaningless mirage about how dudes patterned their style of play after him and how his cultural impact transcended a generation.

:aicmon:

I mean I think both A.I and Wade are great, i'm not about to shyt on one over the other. However, don't say A.I's impact was a "meaningless mirage" because that simply isn't true. The best players of today whether it be Lebron or KD or Melo have sang praises for A.I and his impact on the game.

If you think Wade was a little better, that's fine. However I can pull a whole bunch of quotes from the best in the game who will disprove your assertion that his impact was a "meaningless mirage".

Oh and btw, A.I didn't get to play with Shaq and Lebron and Bosh :stopitslime:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

I'm just saying AI was never my favorite player.

I don't have a horse in the race, just speaking on what I saw. I never saw Wade in Iverson's category. I saw him win a chip young with a stack squad and a lot of help from the officials. Then I saw him fail to get out of the first round the rest of his career til Bron and Bosh came along. 2 more chips as a sidekick, still no jumper and countless games missed due to play-throughable injuries and he's better than Iverson? I just don't see it.

Wade left a lot to be desired where as I think Iverson damn near maximized all his potential.

That's just how I see it. :yeshrug: