What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You know somebody on here posted on ball defensive stats that showed that Wade has been one of the best on ball defenders since he came into the league right?????? He had a bunch of seasons better than Lebron and prime Kobe right????? Remember, im talking ON BALL DEFENSE, this is not even including his shotblocking off the ball. You also know that Wade is top 5 all time at blocking shots ON THE BALL, he is probably higher than that right now since I seen that stat 3-4 years ago. Top 3 ALL TIME at blocked jumpshots also. :yeshrug: Im not just talking blocks, I don't know the sight, but Wade for at least 5 out of his 1st 8 seasons held who he was guarding to less points than most other superstar perimeter players.

i didn't know there was a stat that tells you who's the best on ball defender but i'd love to see it

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
i didn't know there was a stat that tells you who's the best on ball defender but i'd love to see it

Wade was a better defender
you don't really need stats to say this

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
cause wade is 5 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier and a shooting guard...

nobody would also have wade guard d rose all damn game cause rose would blow by him being a pg and all

that's what i'm saying... malone to duncan.. malone was a FORCE on the inside.. you think nikkas was trying to go down in the paint and bang with malone???

what you comparing is duncan to kobe... they don't even guard the same damn people
Malone was a bytch cheap shot artist. His defense wasn't hitting on shyt

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You know somebody on here posted on ball defensive stats that showed that Wade has been one of the best on ball defenders since he came into the league right?????? He had a bunch of seasons better than Lebron and prime Kobe right????? Remember, im talking ON BALL DEFENSE, this is not even including his shotblocking off the ball. You also know that Wade is top 5 all time at blocking shots ON THE BALL, he is probably higher than that right now since I seen that stat 3-4 years ago. Top 3 ALL TIME at blocked jumpshots also. :yeshrug: Im not just talking blocks, I don't know the sight, but Wade for at least 5 out of his 1st 8 seasons held who he was guarding to less points than most other superstar perimeter players.
Bruh don't even bother. There is no way anybody who watched iverson regards him as a good defensive player. He roamed around looking for steals and that created turnovers, but it also put his team at a disadvantage. He couldn't guard the pick and roll and he could be beat off the dribble.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Save me this bullshyt.

Breh do you not understand that EVERYBODY is online. Sports talk is across all forms of online correspondence - social networking, scout reports, major news outlets, blogs/messageboards etc etc. What you're talking about is some ol' dusty ass barbershop nikkas talking about players that they don't even watch. Tell me exactly how these 'real nikkas' have the monopoly on how basketball is measured when they don't even have access to watching every single team - let alone the fact that there's dudes out there that can break down how the game really works with access to information that the normal street dude didn't even know existed?

:mjlol:

Fukk outta here

Those dudes that can break down the game but ain't never even played it:russ:
That's like having a outta shape trainer

So anybody who doesn't spend all their free time running round the internet harassing people=dusty ass nikkas:pachaha:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fukk outta here

Those dudes that can break down the game but ain't never even played it:russ:
That's like having a outta shape trainer

So anybody who doesn't spend all their free time running round the internet harassing people=dusty ass nikkas:pachaha:

Why do people say this? It's possible to understand the game at a high level and be able to break it down even if you're not able to play it.

I'm not a programmer but I can understand what a badly designed game is. I'm not a musician but I can hear the basic musical structures in pop songs.

Boozer and Perkins would destroy me in a game of basketball but its easy to see their basketball flaws.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Why do people say this? It's possible to understand the game at a high level and be able to break it down even if you're not able to play it.

I'm not a programmer but I can understand what a badly designed game is. I'm not a musician but I can hear the basic musical structures in pop songs.

Boozer and Perkins would destroy me in a game of basketball but its easy to see their basketball flaws.
Not really you just think you can cause your probably a dork.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
ai had better handles

he was quicker , had a quicker 1st step

But thats where it ends

Dwade is a way better player at fascist of the game

ik Alotta Ai stans wont like that but its the truth

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:aicmon:

As if experts have the rule on what's true and what isn't in sports. I followed both their careers, and I do know better than any dude trying to claim that AI was a better defender. Oh so you were a Sixers fan? Tell me more.....

It isn't a matter of having a difference of opinion like on some what's the best color type shyt. This isn't a subjective matter.

Gervin - 1047*
Jordan - 893
Carter - 745
Drexler - 719
Wade - 701

He's top 5 right now, and by the time his career finishes he'll be top 3.
nikkas making retorts without googling the number first

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wade probably was better at his peak but that takes nothing away from how good AI was. We praise Russy as the best but his FG percentage is barely higher than Chuck's and he's at least 3 inches bigger playing with KD. That 45 percent shooting by AI that year with Denver would have been the norm if he had played his prime with another dominant scorer his whole career.