What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mindblown:

:snoop:

Gotta keep things VERY basic with you nikkas I see. :heh:
Nah, you are just beating around the bush to say "Hey, I just like AI better", I understood what you meant with your other post towards Gil though :yeshrug:. You fukked up by bringing in Kobe and Bron cause TBH, they did not stack up to Wade FG% either (Bron was always close, but Wade beat him every year up to 10) and they both take a lot more jumpers. Wade is next to no one other than MJ when it comes to slashing, cause thru his career the nikka just did not try to take jumpers a lot. Don't let that fool you, Wade is great from mid range, just would rather be in the paint. His mid range jumper has been one of the best in the league this year from what I have seen, and he still does not take many and gets his food in the paint. AI was out of the league at the age Wade is right now :yeshrug:

Daps
:beli: I rooted for AI 1 series his entire life and that was against the Lakers. I just keep it real unlike you, an obvious Wade stan.

I hope I didn't use too many big words there for ya, fella.
I'm anything but a Wade stan. I can't stand some of the shyt he does, but I don't let that blind me from the type of player he is/was.

Let me ask you a question - if you had a LARGE tree to cut down, what would be better to use, a splitting axe or a chainsaw?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Nah, you are just beating around the bush to say "Hey, I just like AI better", I understood what you meant with your other post towards Gil though :yeshrug:. You fukked up by bringing in Kobe and Bron cause TBH, they did not stack up to Wade FG% either (Bron was always close, but Wade beat him every year up to 10) and they both take a lot more jumpers. Wade is next to no one other than MJ when it comes to slashing, cause thru his career the nikka just did not try to take jumpers a lot. Don't let that fool you, Wade is great from mid range, just would rather be in the paint. His mid range jumper has been one of the best in the league this year from what I have seen, and he still does not take many and gets his food in the paint. AI was out of the league at the age Wade is right now :yeshrug:

But I never compared Bron's or Kobe's percentage to Wade. :heh:

It's a damn shame that I have to say this for like the 10th time (and no, not actually the 10th time, I'm exaggerating for the slow mofos :snoop:). Iverson's percentage was lower than Wade's beacuse Iverson took more jumpers. The same way Kobe's is lower than Bron's because Kobe takes more jumpers. That's it. Shouldn't be that hard to understand.

And AI was in the league at age 33. It could be argued that Wade's career ended 2 years ago. I know LeBron certainly feels that way :mjlol:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Wade probably was better at his peak but that takes nothing away from how good AI was. We praise Russy as the best but his FG percentage is barely higher than Chuck's and he's at least 3 inches bigger playing with KD. That 45 percent shooting by AI that year with Denver would have been the norm if he had played his prime with another dominant scorer his whole career.

"probably" ?

wade at his PEAK was better than AI by far
his peak just wasn't that long, hence the "durability" factor that always comes up in this debate

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
They both can score, they both can play basketball. Once the point of discussing this at all then? :heh:

im asking you how AI is better than Wade overall and your answer is that he can score from anywhere... when both players are in the same realm offensively.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
3 rings and a FMVP as well as that 30-7-5 season are hard to argue with

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
im asking you how AI is better than Wade overall and your answer is that he can score from anywhere... when both players are in the same realm offensively.

So you're saying Wade could score from anywhere?

I also said AI was more equipped to carry a team and they are polar opposites when it comes to durability. While AI is tougher than 99% of all athletes, Wade is one of the most brittle dudes I've ever seen.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
AI's closest season was 31-7-4 which is insane but he shot like 42%
Wade's '09 season was 30-7-5 on 49% shooting with 2 steals and a block per game, one of the best individual seasons ever by any measure, his accomplishments speak for themselves if you're ranking him among the GOATs

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
So you're saying Wade could score from anywhere?

I also said AI was more equipped to carry a team and they are polar opposites when it comes to durability. While AI is tougher than 99% of all athletes, Wade is one of the most brittle dudes I've ever seen.

this is just going back to the "AI has an outside jumper and wade doesn't" which is true but like I said it doesn't really hold water if both players are superior offensive players, couldn't I counter that by saying Wade was way more efficient at scoring the ball and not because AI just took more 3's.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
this is just going back to the "AI has an outside jumper and wade doesn't" which is true but like I said it doesn't really hold water if both players are superior offensive players, couldn't I counter that by saying Wade was way more efficient at scoring the ball and not because AI just took more 3's.

You just said they were both superior offensive players but one had a better jumper. :heh: