What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Wade probably was better at his peak but that takes nothing away from how good AI was. We praise Russy as the best but his FG percentage is barely higher than Chuck's and he's at least 3 inches bigger playing with KD. That 45 percent shooting by AI that year with Denver would have been the norm if he had played his prime with another dominant scorer his whole career.
Easily his best season to me, that nikka was beasting with Melo. But they aint do shyt in the playoffs :yeshrug:. I loved that fckin Nuggets team, they had enough good players on the roster to do some damage in the playoffs, but thath the result you get with 2 chuckers.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
AI > Wade

That simple. And that's not a Wade diss.

AI was an inefficient chucker who couldn't coexist with other scoring threats effectively. I'm an AI fan but he isn't as good as Wade. Dude never even tried on the defensive end, except for gambling for steals. Sure the steals showed up on the stats, but the failed steals that led to easy buckets did NOT show up.

His 76er teams were specifically structured to allow him to gun and put rebounders and defenders around him. He was a niche player that was fun to watch. Wade's first 3 playoffs runs were >>> AI's entire playoff career.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:laff: :laff:

AI > Wade

That simple. And that's not a Wade diss.
delusional AI fans :laff:
'

Be durable

Carried a team.

Hate how coli treats a.i like a scrub.

At 5`10 170 pounds A.I was a better Spectcale than Dwade. A.I at his best was a better shooter, scorer, passer than Dwade. Wade might be the better player but enjoyed watching A.I play more

Durability, outside shooting.

Real shyt though it's not fair what y'all be doing to A.I :aicmon:. You can't deny Jordan's greatness as the GOAT just because he didn't break some of the most fabled records like the scoring record, because the greatness of bigs are not measured the same way like guards.

Most of the posters on the The Coli are taller than A.I. so his greatness shouldn't be measured on the same grading scale when it comes to comparing him to someone 6 inches taller than him.

Wade flops better, that's for sure

This one pic represents the mark A.I. left on the game...

Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+9W7ubJ1QWVBl.jpg

nikkas patterned their style of play and their mentality after Iverson. Culturally Iverson is right there with MJ in terms of impact, I don't give a fukk what nobody say.

And if he wouldn't signed with Nike instead of Reebok nikkas would still rock his sneakers instead of just The Question's.

That's really like 15 assist on a regular team for AI

#FactsOnly

-Shoot the 3
-Not Flop
-Have his own shoe
-Not Sit Out
-Command a double team
-Play through injuries
-Energize away crowds
-Clutch steals
-Foul out your big man

more Delusional fatherless AI fans....
Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
AI was an inefficient chucker who couldn't coexist with other scoring threats effectively. I'm an AI fan but he isn't as good as Wade. Dude never even tried on the defensive end, except for gambling for steals. Sure the steals showed up on the stats, but the failed steals that led to easy buckets did NOT show up.

His 76er teams were specifically structured to allow him to gun and put rebounders and defenders around him. He was a niche player that was fun to watch. Wade's first 3 playoffs runs were >>> AI's entire playoff career.

Wade is overrated. He had a veteran team way better than every other squad AI played on and help from the refs to carry him to his first ring. Then never got out of the 1st round again til Bron showed up.

He was the best shot blocking 2 guard but how good a defender can you be when you're laying on your back under your own basket holding various body parts looking for foul calls?

Gimme AI. 10x the heart.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Wade is overrated. He had a veteran team way better than every other squad AI played on and help from the refs to carry him to his first ring. Then never got out of the 1st round again til Bron showed up.

He was the best shot blocking 2 guard but how good a defender can you be when you're laying on your back under your own basket holding various body parts looking for foul calls?

Gimme AI. 10x the heart.

He had a veteran team his first year in the league?

He had a bunch of misfits in 2006 when he won. Nobody (except bilz) predicted they were going to the finals that year.

And all the heart in the world doesn't matter if you play stupid. AI was a warrior, but Wade is one of the smartest players I've ever seen.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
He had a veteran team his first year in the league?

He had a bunch of misfits in 2006 when he won. Nobody (except bilz) predicted they were going to the finals that year.

And all the heart in the world doesn't matter if you play stupid. AI was a warrior, but Wade is one of the smartest players I've ever seen.

Come on, breh. Riley came back to the bench that year because the team was so stacked.

AI's game 1 against the Lakers was better than anything Wade ever did. I'm not buying Wade's 06 Finals. People comparing that shyt to Jordan. Please. nikka shot more FT's a game than a Reggie Miller basketball camp.

And his FG% is higher because he knows he has no jump shot so he doesn't even try. That's like saying Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Come on, breh. Riley came back to the bench that year because the team was so stacked.

AI's game 1 against the Lakers was better than anything Wade ever did. I'm not buying Wade's 06 Finals. People comparing that shyt to Jordan. Please. nikka shot more FT's a game than a Reggie Miller basketball camp.

And his FG% is higher because he knows he has no jump shot so he doesn't even try. That's like saying Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe.

Riley came back to a team with an aged Shaq, washed up GP, Jason Williams after he was neutered by Hubie, Antoine Walker who was a running joke, and one kidney 'Zo. Nobody expected that team to win.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
why do people glorify shaq scoring less than 10 points in mulitple finals games?
:mjlol:
Mutumbo 2001> Shaq 2006

I am not sure about that whole year because Shaq was beasting in that Pistons series. Shaq gave the Heat a nice 20/9/2 in 30 minutes for throughout the regular season which were similar to Yao Ming's stats in 2009.

But as far as Finals go, its like they were better when they had Alonzo Mourning out there. but because of that, we were able to witness one of the greatest individual finals performances of all time by wade. Dikembe Mutombo actually averaged 16pgg in that 01 Finals.

Daps
:mindblown:

THAT IS NOTHING LIKE SAYING SHAQ IS A BETTER SHOOTER THAN KOBE. Shaq is a center, he spent 95% of his time in the paint. How many jumpers did Shaq take throughout his career compared to Wade? And at what distance did Shaq take his jumpers compared to Wade?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Riley came back to a team with an aged Shaq, washed up GP, Jason Williams after he was neutered by Hubie, Antoine Walker who was a running joke, and one kidney 'Zo. Nobody expected that team to win.

Yeah, Riley came out of retirement to coach a team he thought had no chance. :rudy:

How you even came to the conclusion that A.I. had 10x the heart I don't want to know. But to act like heart translates into being the better player,is further proof this habitual mendacious reasoning is why yall are the WOAT fanbase.

"Tonight, I'm not playing. It's as simple as that," Wade said. "It's just not smart for me to try and push it."

Dude is soft and he broke up the Heatles because of his lack of availability. :yeshrug:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:mindblown:

THAT IS NOTHING LIKE SAYING SHAQ IS A BETTER SHOOTER THAN KOBE. Shaq is a center, he spent 95% of his time in the paint. How many jumpers did Shaq take throughout his career compared to Wade? And at what distance did Shaq take his jumpers compared to Wade?

That's exactly my point, dumb ass. Wade takes more shots closer to the basket, higher percentage shots, like a big.

I'm out. Coli nikkas are slow as fukk and I can only take so much retardation per day.