What Was One Significant Thing Iverson Did Significantly Better Than D Wade, Basketball-wise?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You know damn well he was black balled and still could have played. Either way at 34 you're past your prime, especially as a guard who utilized their athleticism so much (both A.I and Wade) so at that age it's all just gravy anyways.
No doubt, im sure AI could have still been giving nikkas 18 off the bench EASILY, but that's part of him NOT maximizing his potential. TBH im one of the nikkas who felt he should have still been a starter and was still able to give 23+ the year he went to th Pistons and back to the 6ers (the Grizzlies were in on it too right?) Him not accepting a different role killed his potential cause he should have some hardware right now :yeshrug:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Breh, you can't be serious with that in a Wade discussion. :mjlol:

a_wadehurt_395.jpg

Dwayne-Wade.jpg

nba_g_dwadets_600x400.jpg

136973873_crop_650x440.jpg

chris-bosh-injury.jpg

iaQ5uYyXCFyaxvxdTWmNWZRSo9f3NehTcvcC9l6BOIbEFmyuYJ5q8Bq1m3GGIFzT4VRVg1Ztp2zseIpXmNyFUzw6PWw9HZzYEeZ23hAd856XirCYULDL1dpH

And don't forget all the whining...

nba_g_wade15_576.jpg

dwyane-wade-miami-heat-nba-playoffs-2013.jpg

...all of these pics led to fast break buckets for the other team. :mjlol:

nice way to dodge the point of that dude's post

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I didn't dodge anything. He said Iverson was outta the league at 34 when Wade hasn't been a factor since 31. :heh:

he didn't bring up wade in that post
he was just making the point that AI left kinda early
can your really say he MAXIMIZED his potential?

that was the whole point, no?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
he didn't bring up wade in that post
he was just making the point that AI left kinda early
can your really say he MAXIMIZED his potential?

that was the whole point, no?

I still disagree with that point anyway. Iverson gave 110% on every possession. He left the league because teams wanted him to take a reduced role. But all he knows is that 110%. He felt disrespected because he felt he could do more. shyt, that's to be commended.

:snoop:Average 19-5-5 on 55% and be called not a factor breh's :bryan:

How many games? :sas1:

There's a reason LeBron went back to Cleveland and it wasn't the weather. :sas2:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Average 20-4-6 on 50% shooting and not be called a factor breh's. Even when your 2nd option fails to come anywhere near the numbers he put up with you on the floor. Make the teams 2nd option produce MVP numbers that plummets without you and be called a non factor breh's :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
they called him flash because of how good he was at these things.
they didn't call him "better than iverson at these things" tho now did they??

we really gonna compare handles?? quickness?? speed?? with iverson?? wade will tell you about iverson. i don't know why y'all are convinced that ai was just some regular old star like the rest of them...

every NBA player raves about him and are amazed at the things he did at his size... yet we got all these people in here acting like he was steve kerr or some shyt

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE

we really gonna compare handles?? quickness?? speed?? with iverson?? wade will tell you about iverson. i don't know why y'all are convinced that ai was just some regular old star like the rest of them...

every NBA player raves about him and are amazed at the things he did at his size... yet we got all these people in here acting like he was steve kerr or some shyt

who's acting like that? this is literally a debate for the title of 3rd best SG ever
saying he's #4 is no where near calling him stever kerr

and steve kerr wasn't a star player.... was he?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
who's acting like that? this is literally a debate for the title of 3rd best SG ever
saying he's #4 is no where near calling him stever kerr

and steve kerr wasn't a star player.... was he?
during those jordan years kerr was a star... not a superstar.. but definitely well known enough to be considered a star

read through this thread... there's plenty people talking how ai was nothing more than a shot chucker with speed

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I didn't say wades was better but it's not far off. But wade had power to go with that too.
Foregoing strength and size If Iversons handles speed and quickness were as good Isaiah he might have won a ring.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I didn't say wades was better but it's not far off. But wade had power to go with that too.
Foregoing strength and size If Iversons handles speed and quickness were as good Isaiah he might have won a ring.
If any of his teams were as good as Isaiah's, I'd believe he'd have one too