What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
People really talking about cut your own hair man STFU :mjlol:

That's shyt is funny. Plus I'm too busy to cut my own hair, I did not even cut my hair during the pandemic, my baber at the time was still cutting.

Barbers do not cut their own hair, they have one of the other barbers cut them

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Spend the whole COVID pandemic in your house and refuse to learn how to cut your own hair, brehs

Think you're entitled to high quality haircuts for low prices, brehs

Assume barbers who practiced their craft during the pandemic fighting for business while you sat on your ass owe you 15 dollar cuts, brehs

Yall better start improving in life skills. Life will only get realer the older you get

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Fuk a white barbershop...I would rather go to a Hispanic/Latino/Dominican barbershop...I know that lineup from the white barbershop ain't right.
I’m in the Midwest and no, they just touched up my beard. It was on point tho

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Spend the whole COVID pandemic in your house and refuse to learn how to cut your own hair, brehs

Assume barbers who practiced their craft during the pandemic fighting for business while you sat on your ass owe you 15 dollar cuts, brehs

Yall better start improving in life skills. Life will only get realer the older you get
What? We in here annoyed bout $60-70 cuts not no $15. $30-50 for a cut in 2023 makes sense depend on location. But going from $30 to $60 in 3 years ain't inflation its price gouging plain and simple.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
once they go up in price that shyt doesn't go back down :mjlol:

Unless people protests with not supporting their shyts anymore and cut their own hair, but unfortunately, we a celebrity obsessed culture.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

:why:

Pre pandemic prices were stable. These new prices is basically GREED.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What has changed about the actual service being provided to justify the price bump? If I’m paying for skill then you better be damn near Obi Wan with the clippers. If it’s your time, if you charging $40 for an hr and you got me in and out in less then, I should be paying for the time I’m actually in the chair. They’re gonna get to a point where they price themselves out and fukk’em when it does happen. nikkas got greedy

Its gonna happen. Soon these barbers gonna be :mjcry: when those A.I. barber helmets ever get released in the public.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I feel like way too many barbers wanna be more important than they are

Realistically, it’s a trade, a blue collar job. They’re very much on the same pay scale/range as construction workers/HVAC/electricians I think.

Barbers should be charging MAX $35 per cut in most places. Obviously spots like California, NYC and other high cost places charging more makes sense.

But I’m no way shape or form should there be these many barbers charging $50-60+ per cut. Just ridiculous

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
One expense and hassle I don't miss at all. Been cutting my shyt damn near bald.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
$30 for a cut and I got dreads . How it went from 10 for a beard trim and lining to 30 is beyond me

G-R-E-E-D

Cats really want to be balling out ans making over $800 a single day, trying to stunt off of the black man's dollar. I don't mind prosperity for the barbers, but their customer base ain't get a big raise since the pandemic.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Pandemic showed barbers that their services are valued, and that people place a HIGH priority on having a fresh cut.
If dudes were willing to risk health to go sit in a barber chair wearing a mask when most of the country was home, they will obviously pay an inflated price for a hair cut post pandemic.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
$35+ tip is where I’m at rn.

nikka added 5 dollars to all his rates at the start of the year.