What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Personally I have a polybarberous relationship. I have a pricey one and a less expensive one for when I don’t feel like spending too much. I don’t get up charged when prices go up at either shop.

Even though I’m sneaky (when I switch I let it grow a couple of weeks and say I’ve been on the road. I almost got caught up coming out of store with a fresh cut but I said my cousin did it while I was gone) I think they both know deep down that there’s someone else.

It just sucks cause they both cool and deserve better than an ain’t shyt customer like me. One has the cooler shop and the line is always laser crisp. The other has the more entertaining shop with all kinds of bullshyttery going on and food for sale plus he knows some of the fam.

I tried, over and over again, to do right and chose one but I just can’t let them go... so I continue to creep then show up to use them when I need a cut, treating them like they both the only barber in the world. Nice tips, an extra soda, offering my sister’s number, all that shyt smh.

I know I should grow up and be a one barber man. Let my barber spread their wings and fly with another customer who that’s gon be faithful but I’m a weak, selfish scumbag that has to have it all.

:mjcry:

:laff:Rep. Dap.

:russ:
It’s not as dramatic in real life but I do keep two barbers on the other side of town lol. One’s just real hard to visit with my bad work schedule and his popularity so I make the drive because I trust the other one to come through. I do get the “where this nikka been?” Looks though lmao.

"Ole you ain't come home last night 2 weeks, where you been" look. :mjlol:

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I’ve never paid more than $15
And the result:

giphy.gif

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Been getting cut by the same guy for over 15 years. I'll pay whatever, a great haircut is priceless

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Y’all going to these extra Hollywood ass barbers might as well say you going to the salon :dame:

Sit in a chair and let a man give you a facial brehs :dame:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Mfs charge $25 for a cut and $5 for facial hair. They're taxing.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He owns his own shop and is always busy with loyal customers. I'd say it's working for him.
so has the shop prices remained the same...
or just what he's charging you?

because with inflation and rent increases he's actually making less than a decade ago