What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If people weren't willing to pay, their prices would have been adjusted.
They calculated that the amount they are charging is worth the amount of customers they may lose.

Charge much more, cut fewer heads, make more money.

But these Dominican and Puerto Rican barbers charging much less, with the same expenses. Something aint adding up here :patrice:

Its greed and these black brehs better recognize it before they lose EVERYTHING.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If people weren't willing to pay, their prices would have been adjusted.
They calculated that the amount they are charging is worth the amount of customers they may lose.

Charge much more, cut fewer heads, make more money.

:dead:

That way of thinking, you gonna lose everything to other races. Cant price gouge your own people.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
If you're married, make your wife cut your hair. Sacrifice a couple months of getting roasted to save money in the long run.

Gotta have a barber in the household.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
.....I got locs cause I'm tired of the Barber. My last barber was a jesus freak and would have the TV on christian channel. And then started his white supremacy jesus talking points about Michelle Obama being a man and how we need christ in our lives. So I asked him about Slavery and if jesus didn't save us...why do we need him? He can't even save himself:mjgrin:

Also the owner of the shop is a Korean jesus and I had to ask her....is jesus asian or white or black or arab...and I asked her why she won't practice a religion that her ancestors did before the white occupied Korea...she gave me the

:gucci: