What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
My old barber moved in July and the new one was charging $5 more so I'm like alright. Fast forward a month later and the new one upped his price by $10!!
:dahell: now I gotta look for another barber cuz this is past inflation this is just gouging

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Prices going up $40 for me and my barber making bank. I'm bout to switch to biweekly and might try to get my girl to cut my hair or something...she's decent enough.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cause I’ve moved to a new locale and still looking for a barber I don’t have to drive into the city for, I was in a pinch and walked into a white barbershop just for a beard lineup. In - out, $10. nikkas out here charging $20 and up for the same shyt just with clippers. $10 for clippers and hot towel with the straight razor. They taxing us like hookah lounges and brunches. It’s some bullshyt

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
People really talking about cut your own hair man STFU :mjlol:

$40 is the new norm for a good cut nowadays it seems at least in the city. Maybe you can get a $15 haircut in a small town :mjpls:
What has changed about the actual service being provided to justify the price bump? If I’m paying for skill then you better be damn near Obi Wan with the clippers. If it’s your time, if you charging $40 for an hr and you got me in and out in less then, I should be paying for the time I’m actually in the chair. They’re gonna get to a point where they price themselves out and fukk’em when it does happen. nikkas got greedy

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I pay $60, just to cut my shyt bald too. But my barber be giving a whole spa type experience and she can actually cut the shyt real close and she do my beard perfect. I’m not no fukking barber. I can’t be fading no beard and all that shyt. And when I cut it myself I can’t get it as close and my shyt will have some irritation if I cut it too often. But she do my shyt perfect and it’s a relaxing experience, so I’m paying the $60

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What has changed about the actual service being provided to justify the price bump? If I’m paying for skill then you better be damn near Obi Wan with the clippers. If it’s your time, if you charging $40 for an hr and you got me in and out in less then, I should be paying for the time I’m actually in the chair. They’re gonna get to a point where they price themselves out and fukk’em when it does happen. nikkas got greedy
Supply & demand. It’s like gas prices. Got us by the balls :mjcry:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Cause I’ve moved to a new locale and still looking for a barber I don’t have to drive into the city for, I was in a pinch and walked into a white barbershop just for a beard lineup. In - out, $10. nikkas out here charging $20 and up for the same shyt just with clippers. $10 for clippers and hot towel with the straight razor. They taxing us like hookah lounges and brunches. It’s some bullshyt
Fuk a white barbershop...I would rather go to a Hispanic/Latino/Dominican barbershop...I know that lineup from the white barbershop ain't right.