What the fukk is up with these barber prices?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Learn to cut your own shyt use the guards so only real ones know your mistakes

Imagine being the only black man at your job and your white coworker is all “Gee willikers your shyt fukked up” :mjlol:
Tried to cut my shyt and fukked it all the way up. Barber was looking at it like :why: "what the fukk kinda haircut is this? Did I do this?"

Had to wear a hat for a week straight. :francis:

Superstar
Daps
Personally I have a polybarberous relationship. I have a pricey one and a less expensive one for when I don’t feel like spending too much. I don’t get up charged when prices go up at either shop.

Even though I’m sneaky (when I switch I let it grow a couple of weeks and say I’ve been on the road. I almost got caught up coming out of store with a fresh cut but I said my cousin did it while I was gone) I think they both know deep down that there’s someone else.

It just sucks cause they both cool and deserve better than an ain’t shyt customer like me. One has the cooler shop and the line is always laser crisp. The other has the more entertaining shop with all kinds of bullshyttery going on and food for sale plus he knows some of the fam.

I tried, over and over again, to do right and chose one but I just can’t let them go... so I continue to creep then show up to use them when I need a cut, treating them like they both the only barber in the world. Nice tips, an extra soda, offering my sister’s number, all that shyt smh.

I know I should grow up and be a one barber man. Let my barber spread their wings and fly with another customer who that’s gon be faithful but I’m a weak, selfish scumbag that has to have it all.

:mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Personally I have a polybarberous relationship. I have a pricey one and a less expensive one for when I don’t feel like spending too much. I don’t get up charged when prices go up at either shop.

Even though I’m sneaky (when I switch I let it grow a couple of weeks and say I’ve been on the road. I almost got caught up coming out of store with a fresh cut but I said my cousin did it while I was gone) I think they both know deep down that there’s someone else.

It just sucks cause they both cool and deserve better than an ain’t shyt customer like me. One has the cooler shop and the line is always laser crisp. The other has the more entertaining shop with all kinds of bullshyttery going on and food for sale plus he knows some of the fam.

I tried, over and over again, to do right and chose one but I just can’t let them go... so I continue to creep then show up to use them when I need a cut, treating them like they both the only barber in the world. Nice tips, an extra soda, offering my sister’s number, all that shyt smh.

I know I should grow up and be a one barber man. Let my barber spread their wings and fly with another customer who that’s gon be faithful but I’m a weak, selfish scumbag that has to have it all.

:dead:

This nikka got a main barber and a side one, do the main one get mad like, i see yo lining you been with that bytch Larry letting him taper you :ufdup:

nikka barber seen him, with that fresh cut, fam had the Omar Epps face like
ysSP97.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

U really typed all those duck tale shyt writing as if you are cheating on 2 other men:dead:

Superstar
Daps
U really typed all those duck tale shyt writing as if you are cheating on 2 other men:dead:
:russ:
It’s not as dramatic in real life but I do keep two barbers on the other side of town lol. One’s just real hard to visit with my bad work schedule and his popularity so I make the drive because I trust the other one to come through. I do get the “where this nikka been?” Looks though lmao.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I started cutting my own a few years ago, when my barber went from $15 to 20. There’s another shop that still charges 10, but I’d just rather do it myself