What super cheap shyt do you do?

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
OH YEA, MY FEMALE STUFFS HER BAG WIT ALL SORTS OF SNACKS WHEN WE GO TO THE MOVIES

SOMETIMES WELL EVEN GET SOME FAST FOOD AND SNEAK IT IN THAT MUFUCCA

I PUT RANDOM BIRTHDAYS ON FOOD REWARD PROGRAMS/APPS SO I GET FREE MEALS YEAR ROUND

I AINT TRYNA TAKE OVER YOUR THREAD BUT U KNO IM A JEW .. I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON RESOURCEFULNESS OFF TOP BUT U KNO GAME IS TO BE SOLD THO......

:ohhh:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
It is but it’s still cheap :heh:

I was embarrassed to say this but since we being honest here I sometimes save up the bars of soap when they get too small to use and press them all together to make one super bar
:wow:
You win!

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:
This ain't being cheap, dude just stealing shyt :dead:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
It's with Regal, but I think you have to use the Regal app and it's free. They don't do this at every Regal tho. The one by my house doesn't participate, but the one nearest my job does. Every movie is included.

Thank you.

AMC theaters are closest to me but I'm definitely checking to see if they offer similar deals...

The bolded sounds too good to be true. $5 for new releases & $5 for popcorn, wow.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Thank you.

AMC theaters are closest to me but I'm definitely checking to see if they offer similar deals...

The bolded sounds too good to be true. $5 for new releases & $5 for popcorn, wow.

It's been a few months since I've done it, but the last movie I went and saw was Joker and it was definitely on a Tuesday and $5.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is but it’s still cheap :heh:

I was embarrassed to say this but since we being honest here I sometimes save up the bars of soap when they get too small to use and press them all together to make one super bar
:wow:

That’s not cheap that’s genius and environmentally sustainable :wow:
I stopped buying bottled body wash and have bars now and ima start doing this shyt :banderas:

I resuse the same strand of floss for upwards to a week.

It's just sitting in my desk drawer.

:ohlawd:

Youre fukkin NASTY :dead:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'll go to the buffet dressed in gym gear and have my gym bag with me.

I'll sit in the back corner and little do they know, my gym bag is filled with big Tupperware.

Fill them bytches with slices of prime rib, shrimp, noodles, rice, veggies, chicken

:blessed: